Constant "fan noise" at Red Rocket settlement

infamousxiii

I have a constant, persisting, loud fan noise at the Red Rocket settlement just south of Sanctuary. The noise seems to be centered near the check out register in the main room (not the garage). It is very loud and noticeable and pretty much sounds like a vertibird stuck in the ground under the building but drops off pretty quick at about 30ft from the building.

Things I have tried:

-I toggled free camera and had a look around and found nothing half stuck in a wall or under the ground.

-I started deleted almost everything at the settlement to make sure it wasn't 2 pieces of furniture dry humping each other.

-There are no turrets or generators at this settlement (yet).

-Codsworth is at this settlement, however, the sound is not centered on him.

If anyone else has had this issue and fixed it, I would love to hear about it!

I'm running a complete Vanilla game right now (always do it on the first round with a Bethesda game), and I've been having that annoying loud Vertibrid sound stuck in loops in MANY openworld cells, including around Red Rocket. Chances are no mod is responsible for this, it's just another sound bug among many other bugs. My guess is it's a Vertibrid attack which doesn't trigger properly.

The only way I have found to temporarily fix this is to quit and reload - it works about 50 % of the times.