• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Rattlerx5150

Rattlerx5150

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

can someone please tell me how to partner with Synth shaun ?

MOMGETTHEPOPCORN

MOMGETTHEPOPCORN

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

How can i dismiss shaun cus if i talk to him he just says something and takes me back

Resident poster

• Account closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,181 posts

Just wanted to say Thanks, that console command "addkeyword WorkshopAllowCommand" really works wonders on child settlers.

klhudson

klhudson

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Can somebody please tell me how to use this addkeyword WorkshopAllowCommand? I keep applying it to Shaun and just regular console but I still cant command Shaun. Can somebody make a video maybe? all I want to do is just assign him a bed xd

kitcat81

kitcat81

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Can somebody please tell me how to use this addkeyword WorkshopAllowCommand? I keep applying it to Shaun and just regular console but I still cant command Shaun. Can somebody make a video maybe? all I want to do is just assign him a bed xd

Find Shaun. Press ~  (tilde). Cick on Shaun  to select his RefID.  Type in console  :

AddKeyword WorkshopAllowCommand 

Quit console  by pressing  ~

Go in workshop mode and assign  him to a bed like you would assign other settlers. Note that  Shaun or  other  children  won't use  usual workshop beds. They need  kid's beds  that can be found in  various mods.

Edited by kitcat81, 07 February 2018 - 05:58 AM.

Gwork

Gwork

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Once i used a code, and turned Shaun into a companion. Wow he truly protect "mom", with a rifle. 

waynefox3

waynefox3

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 356 posts

Yes I know you all may have figured this out but here it is for those who have not.

Be able to command all kids including Shaun make a bat file and call it what you want and put this in. (Mine is called cchild.)
(This command bat file will also work on Smiling Larry.)

setpv bCommandable 1
setpv bAllowMove 1
setpv bAllowCaravan 1
addkeyword WorkshopAllowCommand
addkeyword WorkshopAllowMove
addkeyword WorkshopAllowCaravan

The last 3 lines makes it start as soon as you use the bat file on them.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.205 seconds