Ultimate Fallout 4 Mod Compilation. 100+ Working Mods with Installation Instructions.

Haoswidasee

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New here. What would be roughly the system requirements to run this at a good FPS? Currenty i'm running a i7 4700HQ, 16gb Ram. GTX 765M.

I feel like you should be good to go. I run it with absolutely no FPS issues. And you have double my Ram. I ran pretty well with a GTX 650 but recently upgraded to a 960. I feel like a 765 would probably work.

so im assuming all these mod authors have given consent for their mods to be added to your compilation?

I personally went through and notified every author that I created this compilation and all I have received thus far is thank you's. Some may have even put this on their page. It's simply free promotion. If any of them have any issues at all, I will take their mod out immediately. No questions asked.

I personally went through and notified every author that I created this compilation and all I have received thus far is thank you's. Some may have even put this on their page. It's simply free promotion. If any of them have any issues at all, I will take their mod out immediately. No questions asked.

That's true. I think I was "notified" twice even. (:

Did you consider conflicts and load order? Darker Nights and True Storms require a patch for the best experience. It's mentioned on each mod page but because it is downloaded as a separate file it might be worth mentioning.

New here. What would be roughly the system requirements to run this at a good FPS? Currenty i'm running a i7 4700HQ, 16gb Ram. GTX 765M.

I feel like you should be good to go. I run it with absolutely no FPS issues. And you have double my Ram. I ran pretty well with a GTX 650 but recently upgraded to a 960. I feel like a 765 would probably work.

Alrighty, Did a full install of everything listed. Didn't have any CTD's. Only thing unordinary was it seemed like every wooden fence i saw was a bright pink color. Any idea which mod that'd be? As for performance, With my setup mentioned up above i'm averaging 30 fps outside.. which isn't too bad i suppose but the game looks beautiful otherwise.

Alrighty, Did a full install of everything listed. Didn't have any CTD's. Only thing unordinary was it seemed like every wooden fence i saw was a bright pink color. Any idea which mod that'd be? As for performance, With my setup mentioned up above i'm averaging 30 fps outside.. which isn't too bad i suppose but the game looks beautiful otherwise.

Try this, right click the game, go to properties, local files tab, click "Verify game cache". Sounds to me like you could be missing your fence textures. Did you catch the last update up top, where I took out Alternate Settlements?