Ultimate Fallout 4 Mod Compilation. 100+ Working Mods with Installation Instructions.

Haoswidasee

I saw a link to your compilation in another thread, so I decided to follow it here. Found a couple of mods that I was unaware of previously. Thank you for your hard work and time spent creating this for the community. :smile:

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a link to your compilation in another thread, so I decided to follow it here. Found a couple of mods that I was unaware of previously. Thank you for your hard work and time spent creating this for the community. :smile:

No problem! I spend a lot of time on here looking for the best of the best. I am actually about to start creating mods myself :) So who knows, maybe you'll be using my mods one day

This thread is such a great starting point for new players.

Have you considered these mods ?

Heavy Weapons HD

Robot Home Defence

Robot home defense sounds good but I try to stray away from mods that have a good chance of having compatibility issues or that could be considered cheating. I already had 2 of his heavy weapons but did not see a release with them all so thank you for posting this! Updating now!

I usually lurk, but decided to log on just to say thanks for this. It really can't get much better than this, installing all these mods would take forever and you made it an almost no-brain process. It's perfectly organized, not breaking any rules, and you even list anything you changed for compatibility. Kudos :dance:

I usually lurk, but decided to log on just to say thanks for this. It really can't get much better than this, installing all these mods would take forever and you made it an almost no-brain process. It's perfectly organized, not breaking any rules, and you even list anything you changed for compatibility. Kudos :dance:

I appreciate you taking the time too check it out. Keep checking for updates. I have an ear infection AND swimmers ear in BOTH ears right now and still manage to pump out an update every day. :D This game controls my life!