I only noticed the rabbit carcasses on Carla's pack brahmin today for the first time. And as much as I like to chow down on some iguana from time to time, I'd be totally fine with having iguana bits and kebabs removed or replaced by rabbit or turkey or something. I've had my fair share of iguana on a stick since way back in the original Fallout. Looking forward to more NV-esque recipes in the future, but using east coast ingredients.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

agree I cant see why they omitted a lot of the animals from previous fallout games the ants both fire and non fire versions were in fo3 and new Vegas. same for centaurs as for snake new Vegas had the snake coyote hybrids. along those same lines I would like to see an eating animation for them as well. example wandering around look through my scope see a raider fighting rad scorpion. scorpion wins then just walks away. wth why didn't it start munching on the raider? same happens for all animal mobs none of them eat there kill which goes against all animal creature nature.

1. yes I want this

2. floaters and centaurs yes please

3. how about some huge passive creatures? I long for the sensation of something walking over me like I'm just a bug.

4. little pesky things that don't do much damage but spawn in large enough groups to get really annoying are also a favorite of mine

5. I also would love some more creatures to tame and protect my settlements with.

I also think IGUANAS and SQUIRRELS are sorely absent from the game. Where does this meat come from??

It would be fun to hunt them like in Metal Gear Solid 3!

In regards to other animals, many of them could not survive a nuclear apocalypse... due to the changed ecosystem... that is why there are mole rats and roaches.

Edited by mkborgelt13