Raiders of the Commonwealth [Planning, WIP]

PoliteRaider

Sorry to say but I'm giving up on this one, at least the larger parts of it.

I wanted to give this one a try but it's just not catching my passion, especially after discovering the vanilla system is already much more complicated than I gave it credit. I don't want to dismantle the existing raider groups but at the same time I don't want to try to build my own content being restricted by the vanilla groups. Before starting my research I thought this would be much more of a blank slate to work with. Guess I didn't give Bethesda enough credit.

However, I've already started creating some unique raider outfits, so I'm going to continue and release that as a much smaller mod. After that I'll also make a mod to put the unique outfits appropriately on the vanilla raiders already in game according to which group they belong to (I figured out how to do this with FO4Edit so I don't need to wait for CK, although there's a good chance the CK will come out by the time I'm finished making the assets anyway).

Apologies to anyone looking forward to this mod. If someone wants to take over the original plans (such as they were) you're more than welcome to, and in case you're worried about permission you can use or change any of the ideas I've had with my blessings (not that there's really more here than the very basics). I'm happy to offer a hand and help anyone else working on this sort of mod, I just don't have the excitement I need to motivate me to work on this as a project lead.