Wasteland Workshop - All new items

Raycheetah

Its a nice little addition for its price. It does add items modders had already added (Including repairing a few lights I was working on / already repaired, lol), but, the quality is generally great. A good example is the open sign -- modders had added it, but as a static, none changing sign. They added the nice little light up efefct of one letter at a time, etc, plus it can lose power etc etc. Small things that make it cleaner imo.

I really like their concrete set, even if its small. Very thick walls. I love the gladiator arena idea, and I am going to have fun with it I am sure. I am not even mad they repaired the colonial lamp post, like I did with my first tiny mod, lol. They did it as a candle-based light anyway, where as mine is electric and brighter, so I actually like having both :)

I am also intrigued by the powered doors -- Can hook them up to switches to create doors you can forcibly close on the enemy and lock them in to death pits, etc. Just a really cool feature. And yet more cool code bits for custom nifs.

I was a bit surprised they made several full sets of the neon letters instead of doing the 1 set plus a terminal to program them approach, I wonder if there was a framerate issue around that... I noticed when I built a ton of light boxes before they tend to lag my game pretty badly, and I have a very good machine, so. Suppose thats a possibility.

All in all, I am not complaining at all. Oh, someone mentioned there are 2 buses added, they also added in a semi truck trailer as well :)

http://www2.pic-upload.de/img/30348609/20160413190559_1.jpg

srsly?!

why cant the crafteble ones provide any light?!?!

Edited by Bisaflor