[WIP] Beast Master - Creature Companion Overhaul

steelfeathers

Whew. Lots and lots of bug fixes are coming with the next version. Some of the bugs I've been fixing are pretty huge - I'm shocked that I'm the first person to notice them.

I'm also adding a brand new Beast Master holotape. This holotape will include a user guide (mostly aimed at console players who can't be bothered to open a browser window and read the main mod description), settings that can be changed (such as whether or not captured creatures of different races will fight each other, and debugging options.

The debugging option is really the most important bit, because it will allow users to apply all the latest fixes to their creatures at will and "reset" some of the most common attributes to go awry, such as vanishing paint.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to iterate a desire for a hidden companion cat for Cait. Sidhe is invisible except in vats. it's AI directs it to stay out of sight of the PC. It cannot be killed; but doesn't do much damage in a fight. It follows Cait around until the PC completes her quest. Sidhe will abandon the PC if either the Institute ending or the BoS ending is completed ('cause they are tossers); it will then return to Cait, or if she is dead any other Companion. Sidhe provides a Luck point to whomever it follows.

• 2 months later...

With the release of Nuka World, can we expect another creature patch enabling us to capture these new, exotic abominations that only us wanders can love?

Edit: Redacting my question as I've seen you answer this within the mod page discussion. Will wait patiently until you have time to make said patch.

Edited by DiscreetWarden