⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Knights of the nine bug: i cant get the vision!

i had to start a new game right? this was a few months ago i had to. So, anyways i decide to do knights of the nine and so i finish visiting all wayshrines

and then it says i dont have enougth fame and i need more before i can continue with quests, then do wayshrines again. Fair enougth, i can do that

i get up to 82 fame and it still has the same message. I visit all wayshrines a million times and it still gives me same message. I use cheats to raise my fame higher, still wont let me. To save time i go into tes construction set and add all waysrhines to leyawiin so i dont have to travel, then i try again, same message "I need to have greater fame to be (blah blah blah)"

Has this happened before? help me? please?

OK, here's another of my UESP Wiki walkthrough quotes, this time from the KotN quest Pilgramage:

This quest only becomes available once you have installed the Knights of the Nine official plug-in

1. Speak to any NPC to learn of a Prophet in Anvil that's creating quite a stir with his foreshadowing.

2. Head to Anvil and speak with The Prophet to learn about the Attack on the Chapel of Anvil.

3. Visit one wayshrine for each of the Nine Divines.

4. On the last wayshrine you pray at, you will receive a vision and start the next quest.

Those are the broad strokes for the quest. Did you do all the steps, in the correct order before you tried all the other methods you've outlined?

- Edit - You may want to look at the Notes section at the bottom, regarding infamy, and make sure it doesn't apply to you.

Edited by Striker879

The wayshrine quest has nothing to do with fame - but even 1 point of infamy will mess it up for you.

If you have any infamy at all, the first time you complete the pilgrimage will clear your infamy and the second time will grant you the vision.

Since you're not worried about using the console, setstage NDPilgrim 20 should trigger the vision wherever you are, regardless of infamy. (Note that you've got to have less than 2 infamy if you want to use the Crusader Relics though.)

I already did all those steps in correct order and i have no infamy. WTF?! Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

Did the setstage NDPilgrim 20 trick work? If not, there is something wrong with KOTN itself, or the quest was already completed.

If it works, the problem lies with the pilgrimage or the wayshrines. When you added all the wayshrines to Leyawiin, did you modify the base object or the script in any way? Knight.esp modifies the wayshrines for the Pilgrimage quest, so a mod that changes the wayshrines without mastering knights.esp may have dirty edits that change the wayshrines back to their vanilla state.

Oh heck! i havent done the setstage thing yet, i mustve bit seen that part of your post *facepalm*

EDIT: HAHA! It worked! Thanks man ;) kudos to you!

Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler