Mod Recommendations

poop39

Hey guys, I have been modding Skyrim for around 2 years. I have redone and redone it hundreds of times.

Now, I just got my new PC, and I want to find ALL of the mods that will make my game look INSANE (Like, 4K Everything.) Can you guys give me recommendations for all the mods I would need for my game to be like this? Potential lagginess is not a problem, (GTX 1080 & i7-5820k) I am an experienced modder, so I won't need help installing the mods, I just want to know what I need to make my game look as close to real as possible.

I don't want to walk up the the steps of an inn and see stretched textures on the stairs.

I want it to look like real life.

Can you guys help?

Thanks!

(Ignore my name....I know.)

look up realvision enb and predcaliber 2016 graphics tutorial for a decent graphic preset.

You can get it nicer than that, but that one should be alright if you don't want to try out a lot of things and be sure things are compatible.

Really have to try and find out what's best for you and what Skyrim is capable of..

These are the mods that change most for me, but I do use more.

I recommend truevision as a enb.

Noble skyrim for most textures

Skyrm redesigned (pick your options)

Unp configuration package, then install npc overhaul V1 with retextures apachi hair. Then all the bijjin packs for npc (overwrite npc overhaul)

ELFX,

Lanterns of skyrim

bridges of skyrim

a flora overhaul

glorious grass

vivid weather or climates of tamriel.

JK skyrim leafrest and dawnof skyrim.

Projext paralex remastered and dependened mods like paralex treebark

Realistic water 2

Ihud

Also sound is a important one too. Theres quite a few, you probably know your favorites.

But yeah about 20 to 50 graphic mods can already change skyrim drastically. I like it to have my Skyrim nice, but I prefer room for quests and actual gameplay enhancements, better combat, widgets, better interfaces. awsome quests like legacy of the dragonborn, a few animations without FNIS, better perks (SPERG for the win) etc etc.

Edited by laiilaiiheii

I really like Lady Lexy's video series - she's very detailed to list the graphics mods she used and the whole nine yards, easy on the ears when she speaks too :smile:

Anyhow the link to the whole series and her links/mod list - copy/paste without the quotes:

"""""

""""""""" Edited by jeedge

look up realvision enb and predcaliber 2016 graphics tutorial for a decent graphic preset.

You can get it nicer than that, but that one should be alright if you don't want to try out a lot of things and be sure things are compatible.

Really have to try and find out what's best for you and what Skyrim is capable of..

Unp configuration package, then install npc overhaul V1 with retextures apachi hair. Then all the bijjin packs for npc (overwrite npc overhaul)

ELFX,

Lanterns of skyrim

bridges of skyrim

a flora overhaul

glorious grass

Realistic water 2

Ihud

Also sound is a important one too. Theres quite a few, you probably know your favorites.

But yeah about 20 to 50 graphic mods can already change skyrim drastically. I like it to have my Skyrim nice, but I prefer room for quests and actual gameplay enhancements, better combat, widgets, better interfaces. awsome quests like legacy of the dragonborn, a few animations without FNIS, better perks (SPERG for the win) etc etc.

Yeah, I've heard of most of these mods, even have a few currently installed. I am hoping to get my game looking like this: https://gfycat.com/BouncyFixedAmoeba

I really like Lady Lexy's video series - she's very detailed to list the graphics mods she used and the whole nine yards, easy on the ears when she speaks too :smile:

Anyhow the link to the whole series and her links/mod list - copy/paste without the quotes:

"""""

"""""""""

Thanks! I'll take a look!

ELFX,

Lanterns of skyrim

bridges of skyrim

a flora overhaul

glorious grass

Realistic water 2

Ihud

Yeah, I've heard of most of these mods, even have a few currently installed. I am hoping to get my game looking like this: https://gfycat.com/BouncyFixedAmoeba

That honestly looks a lot like the real vision setup I suggested with probly 2k textures or realistic overhaul as the main textures, with some other cool mods installed like better vanilla leaves.

It's hard to make a pick.. for example a bigger trees mod might look awsome on most trees and has a lot of compatability patches. but you can be almost sure one of these mods will clip somewhere or won't look as good in one location or with a certain lightin/ weather.

I do home showcases quite a bit and it can be a struggle to find the right lightning and spots to make it beautifull. You actually 'cheat' it a little bit by finding right angles and lightnings for 'screen shot archery'.

Lady Lexy has a interesting mod loadout as well. And yes, her voice is quite enjoyable. For me a little too much saturation, but could be easily solved with imaginator!

It all comes down to personal favorites and such.

I once helped to try someone get his skyrim really nice. turned out he wanted it to be super bleak, misty with dead trees and such. opinion has a lot to do when making your skyrim.