[LE] XWM audio format?

apSion

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've downloaded a complete music mod from skyrimnexus, but i would like to replace some song with mine...

What I must do? My songs are in mp3 format and I want to convert to XWM (before replace them in the folder).

Is there a converter?

Edited by tobre

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"The program can't start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

I assume this is because I didn't install the whole SDK. But why provide an executable if it only works with the dependencies of the SDK, and not provide them as well?

Edited by Ringwall

"The program can't start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

I assume this is because I didn't install the whole SDK. But why provide an executable if it only works with the dependencies of the SDK, and not provide them as well?

the bat file worked for me with xWMAEncode.exe which i downloaded and put in de soundsfolder.

i didn't download or install the SDK, so i guess the missing MSVCR100.dll must refer to something else.

according to this link it's a C runtime library which you can download from the same place. you should place it in your C:\Windows\System32 folder.

hope this helps for you.

dammit quoted wrong post..

To fix problems getting it to convert songs to xwm..

Use higher bitrate when/if converting from mp3-wav-xwm- worked 4 me around 40k

Edited by DeathVest