Peace Between Brotherhood, Railroad, and Minutemen Mod Request

Flamewinggirl

I've been wanting this for a while and I'm surprised no one has made it. I'm not looking for that secret 5th ending. I can't be a Paladin with that ending. I would like a mod or script that at least makes the Railroad not hostile if you choose the brotherhood quest and blind betrayal. It would wonderful to do almost every quest with the railroad or BOS and still have peace between them. Another reason is the ballistics weave problem. If I remember correctly you can't get it if you follow the BOS. Does anyone else feel this way or have an idea?

The process:

Step 1: Before completing "Reunions," complete all main and both side quests (once each) for the Brotherhood of Steel recon team. Talk Brandis down from being crazy.

Step 2: Complete "Reunions" and "Dangerous Minds." (For proper completion, keep Preston at the Castle.)

Step 3:
(a) You will have received "Tradecraft" and "Shadow of Steel." DO NOT advance in either of these quests.
(b) Focus on the Minutemen as you continue down the main quest line. Use the Minutemen to gain access to the Institute.
© Get yourself banished from the Institute. You can play along and poke around for a bit first if you like, but if you do, you'll have to murder someone to get banished (might we suggest those bastards down in synth retention?). You may safely complete "Institutionalized," but do not progress any farther before getting yourself kicked out. Don't even speak to Father again after completing "Institutionalized." DO NOT complete "Synth Retention." (Give holotape to Sturges.)

Step 4:
(a) You will have received "Form Ranks" for the Minutemen. DO NOT advance this quest.
(b) DO NOT start "Defend the Castle." Don't even go to the Castle.
© Complete all quests for the Brotherhood from "Shadow of Steel" to "Show No Mercy." DO NOT complete "Show No Mercy." Don't even get on the Vertibird. Grab ALL side quests from the Brotherhood and keep them open.

Step 5: Complete "Form Ranks" and "Defend the Castle." Start "The Nuclear Option" for the Minutemen but DO NOT complete it.

Step 6: Complete all Railroad quests from "Tradecraft" to "Randolph Safehouse 6."

Step 7: Complete "The Nuclear Option."

That's it! This process will result in all factions loving you. The heads of the Brotherhood will praise your actions (except Max, who is pouting and won't talk to you). From here on out, they will not start fights and will only kill mutants and raiders. Many of their quests and side quests are repeatable. The Railroad has a whole new line of quests for you, and there is fun to be had everywhere (however, don't talk to P.A.M. after this; she wants to start a war with the Brotherhood). Enjoy your (relatively) peace-filled Commonwealth!

The "problem" with the above minutemen Nuclear Option is that you cant build Liberty Prime for BOS

What i really would like is a mod that could make all the 4 major factions work together , a peacefull solution like the one you can choose in Far Harbor

Unfortunately, Bethesda doesn't see such things. They think that everyone wants to follow the apocalypse with more nukes.

Their 'moral choices' usually boil down to 'how can I make person X like me?' rather than, 'Is this better for the most people?'

I would love to be able to find the survivors of the Institute and recruit them into settlements. Perhaps the Bioscience Director (Clayton Holdren) becomes an expert on crops? Ayo becomes crow food for his authoritarian and semi-fascist ideals?

Perhaps more? After all, their goal is to help humanity, right? Why not make them atone for their crimes against humanity by busting their asses to actually fulfill that goal?

The main reason I'd love to see something post-game where the Institute Scientists have to/can be recruited is because I'd lvoe to see their reactions to the people of the commonwealth. We know that while below ground and untouched by the surface they viewed them as little more than test subjects and disposable resources just like Synths, but once forced to see and deal with the aftermath of what they did.. University point for example.. it'd be interesting to see how they react.

The main reason I'd love to see something post-game where the Institute Scientists have to/can be recruited is because I'd lvoe to see their reactions to the people of the commonwealth. We know that while below ground and untouched by the surface they viewed them as little more than test subjects and disposable resources just like Synths, but once forced to see and deal with the aftermath of what they did.. University point for example.. it'd be interesting to see how they react.

Definitely. From a roleplay point of view, force them to see firsthand the chaos and mistrust they have caused. Make them work to put it right.

From a gameplay point of view, their dialogue and actions.

From a long-term effect POV, new crops? Wildlife?

You can build Liberty Prime, all you have to do is give Sturges the holotape and sell out the Insitute in the Mass Fusion quest to the Brotherhood BEFORE completing Blind Betrayal.

It's like this -

Playthrough the Railroad and get the Underground Undercover quest, but do not fully complete it!

Playthrough the Brotherhood quests until Blind Betrayal. You can speak to Danse and get him to reveal his identity, but dont report to Maxson to complete the quest otherwise you wont get the option to speak to Proctor Ingram about getting the holotape for Sturges!

Playthrough the Institute until Mass Fusion. Speak to Ally Filmore but do not take her with you and don't use the relay to teleport to the Mass Fusion. You'll have the option to sell out the Institute to Maxson.

Now sell out the Institute to the BoS, and give the Berilium Agitator to the BoS. Complete Blind Betrayal.

Now that Liberty Prime has actually been built, speak to Preston and he'll say that castle is about to be attacked. Give the holotape to Sturges and he'll get u access to the Institute.

There's a video on youtube that explains this better, look for the "Minuteman Definitve Ending" that is a step by step guide

I respect everyone's time posting and opinions, but just about all of you are not really getting the point. Yes, I understand the company doesn't want that, that is why it's a mod request. I DON'T WANT THE 5TH ENDING, even the alterations to it. It doesn't even have to be logical. I would just like some kind of edit to the quests scripting where it causes no hostility or lets me do a majority of the quests in those 3 factions. Like I would love to do BB + Build LP + most of the RR + Most of the MM Short of the final Institute destruction quests.