How do I load multiple master files?

• 3 weeks later...

Okay...finally got it to work. I took a few weeks off and came back to it and realized that it was a stupid issue called "user error". LOL! Thank you all for your help for my "idiot" brain trying to use CK.

• 1 year later...

Did you ever figure out what it was?

I did the update and now it wont recognize the previous .ini edits... Tried new .ini's and a fresh install... Nada... Any help would be stellar!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

To clarify for anyone having issues:

Create a Copy of CreationKit.ini in your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4 folder and rename it CreationKitCustom.ini.

Open your newly created CreationKitCustom.ini file. Delete everything inside and copy the following code:

[General]
bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

Save and exit Notepad.

Re-launch Creation Kit (if you left it running).

Cheers!

Edited by JTL2

• 3 weeks later...

To clarify for anyone having issues:

Create a Copy of CreationKit.ini in your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4 folder and rename it CreationKitCustom.ini.

Open your newly created CreationKitCustom.ini file. Delete everything inside and copy the following code:

[General]
bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

Save and exit Notepad.

Re-launch Creation Kit (if you left it running).

Cheers!

Yeah that works! Didn't have to add all the dlc's either :D

• 2 months later...

Holy s#*!, is anyone as appalled as me to even have to look this up to make it work? I mean how f*#@ing stupid are the people that work at this company? logic...i have to add this in because the people who didn't add this in made such a shitty game I have to spend at least 50% of my game time in the CK fixing the garbage product that was released to the public....I wish I could produce such complete and utter garbage and still get paid for it..hashtag Jealous...