robeagle

I have had high Res textures since I started playing on this new character.

I saved during the Sarthaal exovation where I was about to face the Draugr I saved BEFORE they came out and Came off : It is that save im trying to load.

Level 11 etc if that helps at all I doubt it but either way.

https://gyazo.com/f934ed3b54751192f5b383104cb59756 - Load Order.

my first go-to in that situation where a save game is being just really annoying is try to start a new game (alternative start mod is perfect for this) and load that old save straight from that first room in the new game.

my other suggestion is to use USLEEP which makes the other unofficial patches redundant, since a lot of new updates to mods lately are tuned to...and it looks like you're using MO, so just uncheck the other unofficials once uslep installed.

nice small mod collection there, btw.

also, try this out: (in that mod listed it talks about infinite load bug and the 'safety load' mod as well. quite helpful info)

Problem fixed. Anyone who stumbles on this thread in the future with a similar problem try this:

http://www.nexusmods...&preview=&pUp=1

And change it to "UseOSAllocators=1"

Load times down from 5 minutes each to 15 seconds each just like that.

User: Ralgor credited with showing me the fix, if you see this, thanks buddy!

Edited by MajorFreak

Followed every single Guidline

Cant use my Old saves but I can start a New one.

I'd LIKE to know if theres a way I can save my saves because well, I did get past some hardcore stuff on those and I dont wish to cheat anything back.

With Mod Organizer you should be able to. It has a NMM install button as well but it adds 2 files, a dll and .ini file and I'm pretty sure that's it. Manual installation is simple as well. Easy enough to remove.

Again: IT WONT ALLOW ME TO INSTALL IT. how simple must I put it?

In order for any of these things to work you have to make it so that it will run as administrator in order for the proper file permissions

Need to understand how you actually have your game installed What drive and what is the actual install location