Can someone help me add a radial fear effect to a ring?

Here is the ring: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77034/?

I want to create an optional file that makes the ring add a fear effect to all human/elf NPCs (EDIT: within 15 feet) that are at least 30% below the player's level. If that is not possible, just a fear effect up to level 10 would be acceptable.

Can someone help me to do this in the creation kit? If you don't feel like walking me through it, I would also accept it if you just did it for me, I would credit your help either way.

Edited by TheHourMan

Just create an New Enchantment to add it to the ring..
Or use the existing ench. ( IF it is an enchantment ) that makes the ring use the Player as Ghost.

Oh you mean EFFECT..... well ... haven't really know how to do THAT... Sorry!!

Edited by Johnnyb22

I would say look at cloak effects like the frost cloak spell. Cloak effects cast a concentration spell on every target in their range. Set up your cloak effect to cast a fear spell and voilà. I think I have a spell like this in a mod I'm working on (I ultimately went in a different direction but the discarded effects might still be floating around). If I still have it I'll post screenshots.

These effects will make a spell that will cast fear on any creature within range (determined by the magnitude of the cloak effect, in feet). The fear will last for 5 seconds after a creature leaves the zone. That duration is determined by the taper values.

First, the fear effect. This would go into a spell. The duration would be 1 second and the magnitude would be the maximum level of creatures you want to be effected by the fear.

Next, the cloak effect. As you can see, Assoc. Item 1 would be your fear spell from the last step. The cloak effect would go into the enchantment.