how to create a dark interior cell?

krollo

I think @krollo is talking about the default ambient light that most cells have when there's no light objects present. I've been wondering the same thing, because I still have lots of ambient light and default fog in my custom interior cells. No matter how dark it seems in the CK view, it's never that dark in game.

I expect it's a matter of setting the Lighting Template correctly, but I haven't been able to find any guidance about that, with regard to making things really dark.

I quote radiumskull he explain the problem better, my interior cell is new, and doesn't matter if you put light in the cell because it has a default ambient "super" light, its like it is illuminated by the sun.

On the CK i edit the interior cell, clik lighting and doesn't matter what template or fog i chose because doesn't change anything, a bunker without windows and light its still magically illuminated.

Edited by krollo

Give me a target to go by, all this bantering back and forth is a waste of time and your getting no where fast.

Cell, world space ,any target and I'll prove it to you.

I am here to help you , not create logical arguments.

My cells are duplicated from the marker cell

Any cell copied /duplicated from the Vanilla content will respond. Even a brand new cell you made, you drew IT's contents from the master file so the data IS there and will obey.

Edited by Purr4me

Give me a target to go by, all this bantering back and forth is a waste of time and your getting no where fast.

Cell, world space ,any target and I'll prove it to you.

I am here to help you , not create logical arguments.

Any cell copied /duplicated from the Vanilla content will respond. Even a brand new cell you made, you drew IT's contents from the master file so the data IS there and will obey.

Thank for the help Purr4me, i duplicate the vanilla interior cell (federal ration stockpile) and i try to add a room, that is ok in the CK but in-game it is divided from the vanilla cell...

I try to explain, in the vanilla part of the duplicated cell its all ok, lights and stuff, but when i go to the custom part of the vanilla cell, the new custom part that merge with the vanilla its invisible.

For example there are 3 part of the cell ( 3 aisle) 1 is vanilla and where im in the vanilla part the new added part is invisible.

Listen up now carefully inspect whats being shown here. when you adjust the settings in the shot above? save the esp by clicking the Floppy drive icon on the task bar then edit the Duplicated world space again.

This time you shut down external commands which remain Enabled if you don't follow this instruction to the letter.

here, in the template box "after" the other things were saved and are now "baked in" you turn off the dam templates.

see_this_2.jpg

you will notice the things with check marks are no longer accessible? But in this example I left them on to show you WHY they are not turning off.

So, once this is done you save it again further locking in any adjustments made.

there's more that needs doing as I outlined in the above posts.

on this shot, it shows all the data still listed and is effecting anything you might add to that cell, even external cells, if you copy other cells asa template? you also need to repeat this in order to completly eradicate Ambiance lighting.

see_this_4.jpg