Commonwealth Congress

EmiKivel

• 3 months later...

Hello! I've come across this wonderful mod and noticed that there's not much information I could find. Would you kindly set up something like ModDB page to update development progress please? I'm so much curious about this mod.

Of course That's not something necessary at all but doing so would rally up for more supporters for this mod!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello. if someone see a walkthrough video for the game Fallout shelter, the shelters there can make their own family. i play Fallout 4 many years now and no one modder try to make something like this or trying to bring some reality at the Commonwealth, about how the settlers at a settlement want or not to fix damaged things or spend time with crops and also i can't find a mod (i think now i don't like Sim Settlements) where settlers from any settlement decide to choose a settlement somewhere else from their own. We want reality to this game and i don't think i am the only one wait for something like that. What about of the free will of the settlers ? Thanks.

• 1 month later...

What happened to this mod?

Same thing that happens to 99.9% of all overly ambitious mods, either the author got bored and moved on or RL got in the way. Sad reality in the modding community I'm afraid.