whiteeyes32

Hey! I was hoping to find a mod in which I could collect the heads of my enemies. I always loved the Dark Brotherhood questline, and I wanted to roleplay a character that takes his enemies' heads and displays them in his home.

Would it be possible for someone to make this into a mod? Or is there something like this already out? I couldn't find one.

would love this.

like, you search the corpse and are able to see their head and when you take it, it removes their head like clothing. then you could drop and place it like any normal item.

bonus:

heads of undead and daedra occasional moan

heads of dwemer machines sometimes blow a little bit of steam

would love this.

like, you search the corpse and are able to see their head and when you take it, it removes their head like clothing. then you could drop and place it like any normal item.

bonus:

Yeah this is an awesome idea, i hope it gets made. but i was thinking like, if you decap an enemy you could collect his head from the ground like a item ie a sword or potion yah know?. but if you simply kill your enemy you could hack at his head and cut it off. kind of like how it is in Fallout 3 or NV. you take it home, put it on a pike or what have you and eventually it decomposes into a draugr head and finally a skull if you've had the head for a while.

There are some mods I just thought about.

Clean Up Your Corpses:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78266/?

I think there was a pike in it that you can display heads on

Also,

I don't remember if this was in vanilla or if it's from a killmove or standalone mod where you could loot a Briarheart's heart and leave a gaping hole in their chest afterwards.

There are some mods I just thought about.

Clean Up Your Corpses:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78266/?

I think there was a pike in it that you can display heads on

Also,

I don't remember if this was in vanilla or if it's from a killmove or standalone mod where you could loot a Briarheart's heart and leave a gaping hole in their chest afterwards.

The briarheart thing is in the main game. Fun fact, if you pickpocket a briarheart's heart from them, they die instantly.

would love this.

bonus:

Yeah this is an awesome idea, i hope it gets made. but i was thinking like, if you decap an enemy you could collect his head from the ground like a item ie a sword or potion yah know?. but if you simply kill your enemy you could hack at his head and cut it off. kind of like how it is in Fallout 3 or NV. you take it home, put it on a pike or what have you and eventually it decomposes into a draugr head and finally a skull if you've had the head for a while.

If they're going to decompose, I'd like to preserve heads in jars.