Strange UI Artifacts/Glitches (Text related?)

rockbiter68

So... I'm not really sure what these are. I don't even really know how to describe them, honestly. But they've been popping up in my game ever since I've been trying to get back into it (was on a little hiatus, and I updated a few things).

They only pop up when I'm tying something. I use a number of mods that allow me to type - Jaxonz Named Saves, Jaxonz Renamer, and Take Notes. Maybe there is other instances where these... things would pop up, but that's what I've discovered so far. They're annoying and fairly distracting, and don't always like to go away. They'll sometimes linger until I restart my name. Any thoughts on what they are, or what might be causing this? I'd greatly appreciate the help.

Actually, nevermind. I had an idea, an acted upon it, and discovered that Skyrim Reloaded was causing it. I have no idea what it was doing this. If I had to guess, it might be having some sort of conflict with SkyUI Lib, because I'm fairly certain all of those mods use that resource. I'll see about reporting a bug. In any case, the problem is solved.

LOL!

I still can't see them! It's like Where's Waldo, and that always annoyed me after three minutes so, like your screen shot, I gave up!

Where are these blocks?

Did you upload the right screenshot?

LOL!!

Maybe I am going blind!

I'm still laughing!

:)