Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hey there,

I am looking for a mod that added three highly unique characters to Skyrim. You could find them in the Drunken Huntsman. There was a strange guy with a grotesquely swollen belly, a granny in Daedric Armor and another guy with quite a unique look. You could hire them as followers.

I browsed the npc and followers section but had to stop because all of these over-exaggerated FF-like characters made me gag.

Does anyone remember the name of the mod I'm talking about?

Thanks

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there,

I am looking for a mod that added three highly unique characters to Skyrim. You could find them in the Drunken Huntsman. There was a strange guy with a grotesquely swollen belly, a granny in Daedric Armor and another guy with quite a unique look. You could hire them as followers.

I browsed the npc and followers section but had to stop because all of these over-exaggerated FF-like characters made me gag.

Thanks

This must be what you looking for

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62688/

Hey there,

Thanks

This must be what you looking for

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62688/

Thanks! That's exactly the mod I was looking for. I already feared that it's gone for some reason

Hello guys, I'm looking for a mod that stops the dialogue options from fading once that particular subject is finished and the NPC has nothing more to say about it.

Thanks in advance!

Is there a mod that makes all npcs unkillable?

Reason-

I want to roll a monk. A peaceable monk.

I will defend myself of course, but rather than kill, i prefer to teach them a lesson.

Drop them to their knees in submission.

They don't have to be completely essential, just hard to kill.

It seems that with what i have now, I get their health down to a little below half and there's a strong possibility that the next hit will kill them.

I simply want to avoid accidental kills.

Sorry for my laziness.

HEY dudes, im trying to revive my old Skyrim setup and ive got about 99% of the mods back but there is one, it replaces female robes and such to a more ...delicate... state :yes:

ill attach a screenshot of my save thumbnail where you can see how the Archmages robes looks like with the mod

My first thought was UNP Minidresses Collection, but no dice. Also i remember for a fact that the mod had 1: physics 2: UNP 3: a FOMOD/bain installer when installing it with NMM, so there is another clue.

good luck captains

Hi friends!

I am in search of a mod - its an armor that I really love the look of and I have reason to believe it's a skyrim mod because of one of the two screenshots I'm including having a skyrim hair.

Anyway! If anyone could help me I'd really,really appreciate it - I've been looking for it for like 2 weeks now T-T

https://i.imgur.com/WECVjQd.png
https://i.imgur.com/t6e7nFT.jpg

All help is appreciated ♥

Can someone please..... PLEASE! start a forum devoted to realistic and unperverted ancient: Armor, robes, clothing, and accessories without any perversion. I don't mind the body types, but oh my god! It is so annoying to only see half-naked mods and mods with an 8k or 4k resolution; EATING UP THE FR LIKE A SWEETROLL!

I know humans are lazy creatures, so this is a bit unwise. However, There must be another soul or thing that can relate to my topic.

So will anyone make this forum or direct me to one.