Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm rebuilding my mods after my backups failed, and I'm mostly back on track, except for one.

I'm missing my Snow Elf weapons.They weren't from Show Elf Armory or the Much Ado About Snow Elves mod, or the True Falmer mod. The weapons were Elven in quality, the arrows and quiver looked a bit like the Sunblessed Arrows, and the bow looked like Auriel's Bow. The dagger was silver-ish, with an ornate handle. There was also a Crossbow that did 54 damage (!!!!) and a Ceremonial Greatsword. They were made with Ivory Ingots, and if I recall right, those were smelted with quicksilver and moonstone ore.

Please let me know if I missed something, or if the mod exists. They were my favorite weapons :sad:

EDIT: I found them! They're included in the Snow Elf Palace mod if anyone ends up in the same jam as me :)

Edited by lynshan

Anybody know a mod that adds ranged weapon for quick poisoning? It can be one time use throw dagger, 1H x-bow.

Requirements:

1)it should be fast to fire(no preparation or charge up)

2) fast switching to main weapon or magic (no long animation to put it away)

3) do next to no damage and serve only as poison applier

Hello there people i just came across this pic in the user submitted files of the donyaakin followers mod. 62384-3-1424646855.jpg

the clothing in this pic are what i'm looking for. so far i've narrowed it down to 4 distinct mods. the corset/vest is from the unp leather clothing mod, the skirt and the fluffy portions on the other hand I cannot find, the leg and arm straps are a lost cause as well. Does any one know were the skirt came from specifically?

EDIT: it appears the fur portions are from northgirl armor unp.

Edited by Ginzored

I think that's a mashup. The shoulders are from the TERA armour collection, but the body suit isn't.

Thanks a lot also if anyone know what body suit is this would be helpful

Edited by nalwaz