Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a mod that featured Benedict Cumberbatch as a follower?? It was kind of a joke mod where he was named "Butt-plug Cucumberass". I uninstalled the mod a long time ago but now I can't find it when I want to download it again. Pls help I need Benedict in my life again, I miss him

MV5BMjE0MDkzMDQwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTE1

No idea (sorry), but you did remind me of this:

SwjStj5.png

I'm looking for a mod that featured Benedict Cumberbatch as a follower?? It was kind of a joke mod where he was named "Butt-plug Cucumberass". I uninstalled the mod a long time ago but now I can't find it when I want to download it again. Pls help I need Benedict in my life again, I miss him

MV5BMjE0MDkzMDQwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTE1

No idea (sorry), but you did remind me of this:

SwjStj5.png

Well, I'm not any closer to finding the mod but you did cheer me up. Thanks homeslice :laugh:

Hey friends! There is a mod I used to use that expanded the potential follower and marriage options in the game, but did so seamlessly by using shared voice acting, and did not require any console commands to initiate. I had it on PC, and I believe the actual mod file's name was MPF_MMNPC.esp . I found this because I tried to load an old save that had that mod and that was the only file I didn't still have.

Does anyone have any idea what this is? Or if YOU have that file... can has? I like mods that seamlessly integrate into the game without me having to console command them in, so this one was perfect for me, but I just cannot find it. I might be wrong about what that mod file does so either way if anyone knows what that mod is, would love to know!

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any mod that would include the quest of "building" a follower? I mean, like cyborg or Frankenstein monster, searching for various body parts (corpses, bones, metal parts etc.) and "melting" these parts together in some device into a follower? Of course the more resulting follower variants - the better.