Werewolf Overhaul

dianacat777

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't lose faith when i put mine in you <.< (yeah, thank for the burden xD)

honestly, i want this mod badly and to see the werewolf being a true beast.

ah yeah, can we make the sprint more like a charge?

when a big mean block of meat that weights like 200kg or more trumples you.... you fly away.

as it is now, when you attack after the sprint you have a little chance to kill instantly the target, but if is based on the enemy level instead? higher % at weaker enemies and lower at stronger.

a fear effect of few seconds (2-3) for weaker enemies while you transorm (to avoid getting mobbed, so only stronger will come at you), just to remember that a werewolf transformation is scary as hell.

yeah sorry if i started with suggestion, ideas or fantasies when the thing didn't even start properly, but im too excited.

I wonder if that sprint idea is possible? Because yes, I love that idea, and the 'flying upon being hit' effect is already there...

Also, I think that's a good idea - not just because people would be afraid of it, which they should be - a pause and 'Wait, what's going on, what's happening to him? Oh gods-', but also that as things are, people attack you while transforming. Upon reaching higher levels - if I'm getting attacked by more than one person, I'm usually dead (from 450 health to 0) before the transformation is even complete.

Perhaps werewolf hunters wouldn't flinch away while you're transforming, but your average citizen or bandit really should.

Ooh, another idea. Silver is poisonous to werewolves, right? What if (in first person), your vision became hazy for a few seconds after getting struck with a silver weapon?

Edited by dianacat777

i didnt read all the pages in this topic so im not sure if this has been mentioned but one thing i think would be really cool would be to have your sight blurry while in werewolf form to give u less feeling of control. when im a werewolf and see perfectly i can just avoid killing anyone who matters but if everyone was blurry then i mite wake up the next day and realize i accidently killed someone i care about and i think that wud be kind of cool

• 3 weeks later...
From an RP perspective, I really would have liked to see more wolf-shifting from the companions in combat when you have them tagging along as followers. I would have dealy loved to run around with my wife Aela, wolfing it up in the wild, returning to human skins and the city as day breaks. The reality of skyrim marriage - especially to someone who the game depicted as 'werewolf and loving it' but who would attack you if you changed with her around, was deeply disappointing for me...