Will Mod Organizer support SSE?

Relentlessx757

Yea, well start feeling disappointed. Tannin is not working on MO anymore.

Yup. He's working on the new NMM that will replace both the current NMM and MO/MO2. It'll be kind of a fusion of both while being all around better. Now if only they could merge Wrye Bash with NMM...

Now if only they could merge Wrye Bash with NMM...

Now that would be amazing :D

It feels like a necessity to me, because in order to surpass the 255 mod limit you have to use the bashed patch, which can only be made in Wrye Bash. I've never tried using it because it was always too much of a pain to go through multiple mod managers. I also wish NMM had OMOD and BAIN support, but unfortunately it doesn't despite being descended from OBMM. Modding Oblivion becomes painful because some mods must absolutely be installed from OBMM. Things would be so much easier if there was only one be all, end all mod manager. Combine Nexus Mod Manager, Mod Organizer, Wrye Bash, Oblivion Mod Manager, Fallout Mod Manager, ME3Explorer/TexMod, Dragon Age Inquisition Mod Manager, just have a one stop shop for all your modding needs and have a team dedicated to creating custom mod tools for games that don't have any.

i really love to see a way for a manger to take away, or ask you if you want to merge said files together (like patches, updates ect. or u can pick the ones you to merge down to.

what i mean taking away the 255 limit is add a file or something to use instead the limiting file the game give you thats samll.