Hi thought of little thread to talk about how many Mods anyone have.

kiamashi

78 on my main save, including all DLC's and a merged patch. Plus a couple of texture packs (Vivid, Seasons, a Reshade). Stable and running well.

My other saves there'd not be more than 80 plugins. I also don't use a mod manager. FOMM was my favourite but, New Vegas was the last time I used that. Now, it's manually installed and sorted. I do use FO4Edit to check stuff and merge anything, if I have to.

281 mods, 234 active plugins. :wink:

WoW so many and u dont have any troubles with that many ? got an epic setup ? ^^

Don't have many troubles except when I get near Trinity Tower, that area is really graphic intensive cause there's usually a lot going on simultaneously. I play with everything on ultra thanks to a GTX 1070 that made my game smoother.

Sometimes I slow down a little in my settlements, but that's my fault, I have extended borders and no build limit, lol. ;)

281 mods, 234 active plugins. :wink:

WoW so many and u dont have any troubles with that many ? got an epic setup ? ^^

Don't have many troubles except when I get near Trinity Tower, that area is really graphic intensive cause there's usually a lot going on simultaneously. I play with everything on ultra thanks to a GTX 1070 that made my game smoother.

Sometimes I slow down a little in my settlements, but that's my fault, I have extended borders and no build limit, lol. :wink:

Thats awesome and i know what u mean i have a real issue when i wanna go to the guys from Railroad in the underground path where all this glowing is dont know what makes my frame drop but is really something from 144FPS --> 4FPS is nearly gamebreaking and annoying thats why i dont give a s#*! about the guys from Railroad :D

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My other Topics where i could need help and an Topic who could be interesting for Armour Mod Creater.

Please Help:

https://forums.nexus...-color-anymore/

Mod Creation:

https://forums.nexus...ing-mod-for-me/

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________