Crashing in the exact same spots in and around red rocket and concord

Deleted12014593User

In this image, down load it, and edit it in paint brush, Identify exactly where the crash occurs near sand bags.

Then upload it to this site (https://postimg.org/)

cocord_crash_areas.jpg

in the other place, you claim near a bug infest areas? I need a screen shot just before crash occurs.

Edited by Purr4me

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Concord event is a trigger setstage event crash, a mod you have installed is addressing it incorrectly.
  2. Red rocket Event is an Empty trigger event causing that crash.

You have something in the game, a mod or corrupted files causing it, it can very well be a bad download too.

But Event triggers we can't alter, they are parts of calls from scripted events tied into how the game runs, if some one altered these? you can isolate them in xedits program to determine which of them it is.

IF you need the ID number for the use of xedits program, I can provide that so you can see on the right side what references what, whose mod touches what.

There are different approaches to each type of bug, and currently you need to do this on your own, I can help but I am not downloading all of those mods just to make sure.

Every one here that reads these threads will expect you to learn these things, we can only do so much Blindfolded.

We / I and others, are not magicians. Some times it may seem that way but we know things by experiences gained by the doing.

I fully expect you to read that full Page 'description.'

This is Deep DoDo your getting into so I kid you not, It is not for the faint hearten person. It takes a lot of time and patience to learn these things.

It is a Tool and the tool only works as well as you understand and use it. Use it improperly? you end up with a mess.

This is cutting edge circumvention for games software, to get around things otherwise not accessible.

That's my speech for today. Good luck, I'll be around.

kitty Black

Good news (actually it's horrible news) I figured out what was causing me to crash around red rocket. It was beantown interiors :''''( I don't know yet if this is what caused the crashing in concord as well

All I can tell you is this, The secrets reviled with in what I sent back to you are there, the truth of the matter is there, all you need to do is discover it on your own.

I have to remind you "Hint" I deal in hidden data. The repaired saved game you said still crashes is be cause that data loads any way with what's currently installed.

To locate hidden data, you can't use your current game sets, you can use an isolation method, a fresh game and even use Nmm too, but best to use what you see me using.

This message is an encrypted message. 3 or 4 mods were removed found to be the cause, now, it's up to you to see the message I sent with in the saved game I sent back.

I like mystery Novels too. Enjoy the game....