⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Crashing in the exact same spots in and around red rocket and concord

Deleted12014593User

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, it constantly tells me I'm not allowed to use that extension.

Here's the link to my edited picture. It's approximately where the red lines meet.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/adab2d519951718

Do you have a floral mod installed? because what's there are bushes and trees, a known issue.

No, I haven't got anything like that. The only thing I can think of would be homemaker, since it allows for planting stilt beans, and as far as I remember, there is a bunch of them in the vicinity.

I am going to provide you personally with a test patch for that exact spot for trials.

Based on the source files DLC's added on features, some instructions from Nuka are providing shared assets in Floral data, this data uses a very low lit /highlighted light green box surrounding their data complainants.

This patch has removed them from sight but not from the game. Their boxes are too big for what they represent anyway, I think maybe a new Employee is working at the publisher when this took place.

Can you test it?

I'll test it.

Is there a recommended load order going with that?

Edit. I loaded i last on my list. I was able to reach Concord from that direction now. Game froze for the fraction of a second when loading the next cell, but didn't crash. That of course doesn't say much, since it could be the one out. But I leave it active for an extended period of time and keep you updated.

I'll test it.

Is there a recommended load order going with that?

Edit. I loaded i last on my list. I was able to reach Concord from that direction now. Game froze for the fraction of a second when loading the next cell, but didn't crash. That of course doesn't say much, since it could be the one out. But I leave it active for an extended period of time and keep you updated.

Actually it does. IT points to the correct items involved if the passing is now Enabled, the CTD instant out thing has been found, the objects in a world space NOT set will cause this issue.

This Patching system the Publisher does blows up in their faces. Because we can't count on another update to what ever they choose? it leaves things rather limited as to what I can do. You may inspect the data if you wish, you will find somethings appear strange, it may seem that way, but other things shared to items are , may be in conflict with them, I used a triangular setting to address what "might be" the problem simply based on your description.

Fine tuning is possible if you know what to look at, but, this is a limited issue that is repeatable for one person. Others may not have the issue.

Well actually it's multiple spots for me and it only happens if I have a specific amount of mods active but I don't crash if I have none active and how do I send you my save file?

I sent a file from a server web site, the same site you received the plugin from, you make your self an account, log in, and you have choices, you can use their app or use the site directly to upload the saved game file, but when sending "links" to another user, you need both the main link with the decryption link KEY as well, you will see how it works.

MEGA is the site. No one can hack that site so your stuff is totally safe there, but if you post the links here in the open, access to that files is open to every one.

The reason I did it was to ensure any one can verify the data I provided encase there was a matter of trust, or other.

Edited by Purr4me