How to fix, No Ore Mine Script, Help!

maredark3d

For your mod(s) that require the USKP patches... Check this out: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71316/?

It will let you swap out the required USKP patches for the USLEEP patch.

I have not used it, but a lot of players have. So please read up on how to use it and ask in the mod comment thread for any assistance you might need with regards to using it.

Interesting, very thanks! :)

I want to say I finally solved the problem!! After months...finally I did it. The glitch was related to a mod named Advanced Mining, I'm going to paste what I put on Advanced Mining Posts,

"Hello!! nice mod!, I want to say I found a compatibility glitch, took me some time to figure it out (months...),but I finally I found what was about, the glitch was, the ore veins looks empty, every source of ore vein on the game Skyrim and even Solstheim, , it was related to Advancing Mining and Ars Metallica, seems the two mods aren't compatible, and was totally related to the following scripts: MineOreScript.pex and MineOreFurnitureScript.pex. The problem was I uninstalled Advanced Mining mod, but I forgot to take out those two scripts, so I searched on script folder of the game "mine" and see these files, I put them away and I can mine ore again. Just that would be cool If would be made a compatibility patch for Ars Metallica :smile: . Advancing Mining is a cool mod, would be even cool to have those two mod working together :smile: "

So in abstract was I had Advanced Mining scripts left on the scripts folder, I uninstalled that mod manually and I forgot to take out those two scripts, I uninstall advanced Mining because I see doesn't work with Ars Metallica, but I left those two bloody scripts xDDD...

Finally the problem was solved :_)

I wish to change the title of this post and put " (fixed) ", maybe could help others

ARS Metallica doesn't affect mining as far as I am aware. Used my own mining mod with ARS Metallica and had no issues with either. So I'm not sure that there was indeed a conflict between the two. The problem was most likely that you simply forgot the script files when you removed the Advanced Mining mod. The ore veins were trying to use scripts that were relying on information that was no longer accessible, thus they were failing to work correctly.

ARS Metallica doesn't affect mining as far as I am aware. Used my own mining mod with ARS Metallica and had no issues with either. So I'm not sure that there was indeed a conflict between the two. The problem was most likely that you simply forgot the script files when you removed the Advanced Mining mod. The ore veins were trying to use scripts that were relying on information that was no longer accessible, thus they were failing to work correctly.

Alright Thanks!! sounds reasonable