• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

azrielmoha

azrielmoha

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Normally, in the miscellaneous quest, Prep School, you were tasked to kill Zeller and free the captives caravan guards. But in my playthrough, there's only two caravan guards, with one of them missing and one jail cage empty and thus i can't complete the quest. I've tried to use the console command to complete the quest or advance the quest stage, but no avail. Normally, i would ignore this, but since I'm using the quest to raise affiliation with my companion, and to obtain the Caravan Trading Post, i have to find a way to fix this. Also, i just notice that one of the quest marker direct me outside when I'm inside the school, but when exciting the area, the marker told me to go inside.

I'm currently using a lot of mods, and I'm certain none of this mod edit the quest nor Eastern Prep School building, but just in case, here's my load order.

Spoiler

Edited by azrielmoha, 31 December 2016 - 04:04 AM.

Fonger

Fonger

Phantom Parot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,031 posts

use the setstage ... 201 202 AND 203

azrielmoha

azrielmoha

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

I've done it, and still it won't work. The trading post doesn't appear in my workshop, although the quest log is gone.

Edited by azrielmoha, 31 December 2016 - 08:46 AM.

Fonger

Fonger

Phantom Parot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,031 posts

you did all 3 setstages?

azrielmoha

azrielmoha

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

yes

Fonger

Fonger

Phantom Parot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,031 posts

in that case

you're SOL

BigEd45

BigEd45

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

I was having this same problem last night, this is what I did to fix it, I used the command show quest variables and it showed the ref id for all three caravan prisoners so I used prid to bring up the reference id for the third one and moveto player and the quest updated and I was able to finish it. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: quest, fallout 4 quest, bug, bug report, prep scool quest

Page loaded in: 0.993 seconds