Worst part in dark brotherhood?

IndorilTheGreat

I have a question that I would like to know the answer to. What was the worst experience and/or the saddest time you killed someone when you were in the DB? (Personally mine was when I had to kill the skooma addict. "Do-do you wan-wanna be m-m-my f-f-f-friend?" :( )

The worst?...I have to say the QUEST :-)

Madgamer

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucien *sob* Vincent *sob*

That was the worst for me, but I enjoyed smacking around M'raaj-Dar, and I liked him even less as a suck-up.

killing dreth

not that i like him much but i tend to utterly foul it up and kill many a legion soldier

maybe i should try a more direct aproach

Personally, I found killing Dreth quite enjoyable. I even saved just before so I could watch his reaction when I told him I was going to kill him! :rolleyes:

But for me, the worst part was when they told me I had to cleanse the Cheydinhal sanctuary.

But later, I found out the resurrect funtion. ha ha ha...

The Draconis family & betraying the mom’s confidence like that, I resurrected her & most the others.

Taking out the DB wasn't that bad, I got all the non-essential ones before I joined, snuck in as a thief.

Killing the vampire in the DB Purification sucked (pun intended) because even after resurrecting him he no longer offered to make me a vampire.

do you know about the little easter egg with the "Mothers Head" 'item' ? o_O

it's quite interesting...

I saw the head, what's the Easter egg?

If you drop the head in the Farm House and talk to the "Fingers," no one seems to notice (or care) that the head is there. EXCEPT the traitor.

Thanks for telling me Gman, is it worth going to the trouble of redoing? Does he say something funny?

The Draconis family & betraying the mom’s confidence like that, I resurrected her & most the others.

Taking out the DB wasn't that bad, I got all the non-essential ones before I joined, snuck in as a thief.

Killing the vampire in the DB Purification sucked (pun intended) because even after resurrecting him he no longer offered to make me a vampire.

do you know about the little easter egg with the "Mothers Head" 'item' ? o_O

it's quite interesting...

I saw the head, what's the Easter egg?

If you drop the head in the Farm House and talk to the "Fingers," no one seems to notice (or care) that the head is there. EXCEPT the traitor.

Thanks for telling me Gman, is it worth going to the trouble of redoing? Does he say something funny?

Well, I haven't actually done it myself, but if you are ever playing the DB quest line again, I would do it just for that added "Extra-effect."

he seems to be even more nervous then he already is and there is an option to talk about the head hen you drop it there

but dont quote me on that

"The Brassahood is a superstitius Bunch of Morons!"

I was going to say, until i found out that the Night Mother is one of the Normal Oblivion "Deities".

You dont have to believe in her. Shes tere, in Bravil, being transparent.

Well, this is not a Bunch of cold blooded Murderers, they are religious.

Personally, I found killing Dreth quite enjoyable. I even saved just before so I could watch his reaction when I told him I was going to kill him! :rolleyes:

But for me, the worst part was when they told me I had to cleanse the Cheydinhal sanctuary.

But later, I found out the resurrect funtion. ha ha ha...

okay il bite there are a few of them i want to see back again

tell zim more about ressurect function