Skyrim Mod Request | Better Jarl Longhouses

Valeyard6282

Hi, I've been trying to find good mods to change the Longhouses in Winterhold, Dawnstar, Falkreath, and Morthal. The large palaces have great overhauls from "Palaces and Castle Enhanced" but the only overhaul for the longhouses are from "Palaces of Skyrim" and the only changes are a small table and maybe a banner or a fire pit. Now if anyone makes this mod, please look at Highmoon Hall from "TES Morthal." It makes the longhouse AMAZING. If anyone makes this mod please, please consider revamping the entire longhouse, bot just adding certain things. Here's a list of features I would love for each longhouse. :)

*Please don't change the exteriors of the buildings at all unless specified as this will make them more compatible with some city overhauls*

*Please, please, please make this mod modular*

Falkreath Longhouse- Please revamp this longhouse. Where the throne and fire pit are, please put a large crescent table with Siddgier's or Dengier's throne in the back facing the door. Please put other chairs oriented around the table (7 chairs counting the Jarl's throne). Please put a smaller long fire pit horizontally in front of the table. Behind the table, please put two Shor Watcher statues from Sovengarde where the furs are on the wall and make them slightly shorter than the ceiling. If you look at the TES Highmoon Hall, you see the entry hall is larger and the two lower wings are halved. I strongly suggest for this longhouse to townload "TES Morthal" and use it's interior as a base. Any resources that are unique to "TES Morthal" please delete so the mod doesn't need it. The smaller left wing can still be a war room, just smaller, and the the right wing can be a kitchen. The second floor's (as seen in "TES Morthal") right room should be a court wizard's quarters (please add court wizard), the center room be the Jarl's room, and the left room be a bedroom with two beds and some end tables for the steward and housecarl.

Wintethold Longhouse- Please revamp this one. Please make the exterior the textures in "Perfect Falkreath" or the Collage's arcitecture. Do feel free to modify the shape and exterior structure of the building. However, here is a list of things I do want inside.

*Elevated platfrom with jarl's throne

*behind throne have winterhold banners

*large round fire in center

*one very long table or two semi long ones

*a war room

*a kitchen

*jarl's quarters

*housecarl's quarters (add housecarl) (if imperial jarl has steward have room in there for them)

*mammoth skull mounted behind throne

*interior collage architecture style

*other unique decorations

The White Hall- Please keep the interior style the same and please don't revamp this one. Behind Skald or Brina's throne, it would be great to replace the slaughterfish with extra large dawnstar shields. Please put a small table in the space between the fire pit and the door. In the war room, please move the table against the right hand wall (remove barrels and clutter if needed) and put a blacksmith forge (with some other blacksmith crafting stations), with a bed against the wall and a new blacksmith. In the main hall, light blue rugs (like the ones in whiterun) would be very nice. Two shrunk down Talos statues (no shrines) I would love to have placed against the wall on the right and left hand sides facing the sides of Skald's throne.

Highmoon Hall- I really don't care what you do with Highmoon Hall as I will probaly use the "TES Morthal" longhouse.

I'm pretty surprised no one has done this either.

Ps- I noticed you had warbugs paper world map installed. i'm trying to get that to work but i installed the .esp and the meshes and textures and i get a off color map with the markers way above the ground. if you get a chance to reply i would appreciate knowing if im missing something.

Ps- I noticed you had warbugs paper world map installed. i'm trying to get that to work but i installed the .esp and the meshes and textures and i get a off color map with the markers way above the ground. if you get a chance to reply i would appreciate knowing if im missing something.

Sorry i didnt notice your reply to my post until now.

I love warburgs map (actually looks like a map) unlike the stupid default "map" if you can call it that.

With that said the paper maps have issues that havent ever been able to be completely worked out. A lot of ENB's will cause sun glare over the map (which im gonna guess is what your experiencing). Also it needs to be very last in your load order. Dyanamic esps however like bash patch for example can go beneath it. As im sure you seen in mine. LOOT should sort it properly for you.

Tetrachromatic enb and real vision enb both work with warburgs map without issue. So if your running an enb i advise one of those.

Also seasons of skyrim mostly works with it AND bleak/unbleak also works.

Edited by twiztedmongoloid

Sorry i didnt notice your reply to my post until now.

I love warburgs map (actually looks like a map) unlike the stupid default "map" if you can call it that.

With that said the paper maps have issues that havent ever been able to be completely worked out. A lot of ENB's will cause sun glare over the map (which im gonna guess is what your experiencing). Also it needs to be very last in your load order. Dyanamic esps however like bash patch for example can go beneath it. As im sure you seen in mine. LOOT should sort it properly for you.

Tetrachromatic enb and real vision enb both work with warburgs map without issue. So if your running an enb i advise one of those.

Also seasons of skyrim mostly works with it AND bleak/unbleak also works.

Thanks!