Modded Game: Random CTDs outside

FloatingPork

[...]

Have you noticed any texture issues at all? Some surfaces appearing to be a rainbow pixel look?

Actually, yes. Although i did have mods that should improve textures a lot of them, especially unmovable things such as buildings or uninteractive car wrecks.

The texture appears muddy und unclear instead of vanilla, even without any texture mods installed.

Perhaps you could look into the VIVID mods that clean up a LOT of bloated textures?

The vivid mods were not loaded at my last run, but i will.

What are you doing when it crashes? Where are you on the map? Are you doing a particular thing?

No. I would basically crash everywhere, anywhere.

However, it appears to be mostly in cities or near f.e. warehouses.

Which however fits about 50% of the map...

Hmmm. I am seeing a lot of Script failures for TrapTripWire, and Elevator, and Spotlight.

You said you verified files and everything through Steam too right?

cannot enable an object with an enable state parent

That seems to be an issue with the old Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch that was fixed a long time ago.

I had my files verified just before the last run and there was no issue found.

I will look into the Unofficial patch and do a complete reinstall of it, there might be a problem with its updates, meaning it acts as the latest version while being outdated...

Although i found an issue with MO in general:

It appears to create a "C:\Program" file on getting started.

Apparently, thats an issue with it not reading the blank in "C:\Program files" correctly, but I doubt thats causing problems, the file created is always empty...

Edited by FloatingPork

Rainbow pixel textures is a mipmap issue. Can be cause by either your textures not upgrading properly as you get closer, or from your graphics card getting hot.

I use the Fallout 4 Configuration tool by bilago personally. I select the mipmap function and turn it to -1 which from my understanding removes the upgrade option entirely, and just causes your card to load the highest graphics you have via settings, like Ultra, High, etc etc. I have a Graphics card with 8Gb of video memory, and using ENB and ENBoost I give the game access to my 16Gb of system ram, so it's only after long periods of play that I start seeing rainbow textures.

I have a Graphics card with 8Gb of video memory, and using ENB and ENBoost I give the game access to my 16Gb of system ram, so it's only after long periods of play that I start seeing rainbow textures.

sounds like a good indication that you need to take a break

I have a Graphics card with 8Gb of video memory, and using ENB and ENBoost I give the game access to my 16Gb of system ram, so it's only after long periods of play that I start seeing rainbow textures.

sounds like a good indication that you need to take a break

Hey now....lol There are settlements that need my help.

IT LIVES MWAHAHAHAA
err... i mean it works.

Thanks a lot guys, the game now runs fine.
Ive had no crashes in multiple multi-hour sessions (i might have gotten carried away)...

Seems like it was an outdated version of the "Unofficial Patch" Mod, which acted like the up-to-date version in the organizer.

Thank you again for all the help.