Creating an Enchantment through script

RedNinja029

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I added a spell with the magiceffect then I tied the perk via ability to a spell (perk is hidden) and then insert the conditions for race there and then copy pasted and edited the exiting wuuthrad script to match my own and it come through okay. just double checking before testing now

Well I got it working via a perk that enables and disables and is hidden. it occurs while equipping the said weapon just like wuuthrad. via a spell with is activated on applycombathit

My sword now drains blood from live specimen only while making sure i am a vampire firstly.

I am pretty chuffed. tested on 1 enemy so far and works. so far so good

Well I do but it didn't seem like you were interested.

I can not even figure out exactly what this person is attempting to do from these incoherent ramblings ,other than bump their thread every five minutes, let alone come up with any ideas.

Hats off to you.

Maybe, this super star should start answering your questions instead of rambling and posting on other threads so you can help him.

I disagree. He is doing all of the things we routinely implore other posters to do, such as experimenting on his own and looking at similar effects that already exist in the game. The only reason he is struggling at all is that there is no really good way to do what he wants to do, but it can be done as long as you are willing to make compromises and use workarounds.