No Sun In The Sky

Xiox231

I just noticed that there's no sun in the sky, and I'm pretty sure there's supposed to be. I just bought Skyrim SE and installed a bunch of mods to make it look better, the only one I have installed that alters the sky is Climates of Tamriel and judging by screenshots there should still be a sun with that mod. I've looked for fixes, but I haven't seen anyone else with this problem.

The sky looks slightly brighter in one spot sometimes, and I can see where the godrays are coming from, but there's nothing there that even remotely resembles a sun, just a blank sky with some clouds.

Yeah, that happened to me on my first play-through. Only I was using Vivid Weathers and an ENB that I can't remember. What worked for me was when I started a second play-through and re-installed all the mods on a fresh installation of Skyrim was that I payed far closer attention to each mod's installation recommendations and over-wrote only as directed. Also, I used LOOT and TES5Edit for my second run. I could see the sun after that.

Of course, this was in Oldrim, -so I cannot guarantee it will work in SE.