Bruma SE

Kodiak412

And we won't for quite some time still - they need to fix the bugs first, and it seems that there is quite a collection - so even if they fixed 10 bus every day they still have nearly a month before its done and they can port it to SE

I hope it happens soon...my terminal illness is getting worse and worse by the moment.

This makes me speechless. I wasn't sure if I should post. But I love that you're still enthusiastic about Skyrim. :smile:

I'm just joking about the illness....but you are right...I am super enthusiastic about Skyrim!

I'm mostly just wondering if by "soon" they mean days, weeks, or months. I don't really care when it's released, nor do I care about an exact date. I just want to be able to plan a playthrough around it.

Edit: Hey, would you look at that. It's out. Goodbye social interaction.

Edited by zacharyh25

It is here...

Yeah and I am having trouble with it. Can not get passed the fort. The mod starts I enter Bruma near the fort just after the border gate. Soon as I try and move down the road the game crashes. I then tried the back door through the cave. Can not exit the cave into Bruma the game crashes.

Yeah and I am having trouble with it. Can not get passed the fort. The mod starts I enter Bruma near the fort just after the border gate. Soon as I try and move down the road the game crashes. I then tried the back door through the cave. Can not exit the cave into Bruma the game crashes.

Did you get it fixed? I saw, on the mod's comment page, that there's a more recent patch that should fix it.