Interior Location Creation Tutorial

djmystro

• 2 years later...

I'm still working through all of this, but I just wanted to leave a note thanking you for writing this. I can't really stand YouTube tutorials (don't ask, it's a personal thing) so have something I can refer back to constantly as I'm working is tremendously helpful. The guide I was using before was...non specific to say the least.

There are some parts I would love to see expanded, but the nice thing is you give enough information to get you to where you're going. And I was doubly thrilled when I found that you were none other than the creator of AWOP (The teleportation base is one of the best internal mods I've ever seen!)

Anyway, thank you again for doing this!

• 1 month later...

I started a big mod once for new vegas, spent a month on it, adding stuff, changing stuff. my hard drive crashed and it got eaten. I gave up.

finding this, coupled with my new love of project dust, very well may make be write a new mod.

thanks,

~Kell

Thanks for posting this @djmystro I had to learn most all of this the hard when coming up in modding. This is specific enough that you could accelerate the process for new modders considerably. Nice to see you cover navmeshing the proper way, instead of telling everyone to auto-generate it (what a nightmare that can be to try). Kudos to your time and energy for writing this. :thumbsup: