How to deal with insane drivers on your street?

Kanori24

And you know what's bad. If I, say, take matters into my own hands and go flatten some tires, or confront the sorry punk myself, you know I'll be the one in deep doodoo then :\

You would indeed be in "deep doodoo" not only with the Authorities, but with the other party who, if they found out that you did it (and they probably would), would retaliate. This would cause you to retaliate ad infinitum until someone crossed the line and hurt or killed somebody. Press your Elected Officials. That's what they get paid for. Also get the license numbers and vehicle descriptions as has been suggested. There is power in information.

The Rabbit

If the locals will not assist you with this issue have you considered the State Police? They generally have a lower tolerance for excessive moving violations, especially in an area with small children running about. If all else fails, Caltrops are easy to make and are quite effective.

If the locals will not assist you with this issue have you considered the State Police? They generally have a lower tolerance for excessive moving violations, especially in an area with small children running about. If all else fails, Caltrops are easy to make and are quite effective.

The State Police may not want to do this as they would consider it to be moving in to someone else's authority and they will not do that. If the area is unincorporated you may, however, contact your local Sheriff's Dept. for help.

But what I'm trying to say is don't do something that is only going to make the matters worse for you. Capish?

The Rabbit

• 1 month later...

Okay, it's been a month, follow-up time. Did you put out the tire strips? Or start filming? I have a similar problem, one block over. They use this really long block to drag race their crappy diesel trucks (ooooh, let's add diesel stacks to the back of my truck! That will surely make it go faster!) and rice-rockets.

The idea about the roundabout...hmm...I know a couple of my elected officials...at least, the one not being charged for stalking. lol