⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

T-pose when using showlooksmenu

mediumfry

Hey so I remember that you used to be able to zoom in on a character's face when using the command "showlooksmenu player 1" or "showlooksmenu 14" then clicking on the body option then the face option. The only problem is, is that when I opened up the body option, my character would go into a t-pose, and the camera wouldn't zoom in on the face. I've disabled all my mods except for the enb, and uninstalled f4se. Everything prior to me disabling my mods was sorted with LOOT and correctly installed/updated. I've also verified all my game files, but nothing has changed.

The problem started to happen when I installed Gas Masks of the Wasteland, Another Life, and Smokeable Cigars, but I've fully uninstalled all of them with nmm.

Any help would be appreciated!

• 4 months later...

Did you solve the problem ??
I've experience this bug too, even mine it's worst...

The Camera not automatically move to Front of Player, it's stuck on 3rd person Camera position...

I have that problem when I click on body. But, the camera zooms for the face just fine on my game. To get out of the T-pose after exiting Looksmenu, just switch to first person and then back again. Funny thing is I also have Smoke-able Cigars installed. Will have to check on that since I don't remember having this problem before I installed it.

Edit; I just checked and the camera doesn't zoom in or out for me either. I have made most of my adjustments using the opening editor of the game so I didn't notice. If I get really close to a wall or something, that allows me to see what I'm doing. Still go into a T-pose for body, but, I can make adjustments and then get out of it after exiting Looksmenu. Weird. Do you have many animations installed in your game? Some will mess with the camera.

• 1 year later...