Script not working as intended

Andyno

Mktavish:

Maybe it's not working for you because I actually copy/pasted in this thread the wrong script. As you may already know, I'm using my custom IMODs, so it's not DLC05TeleportOutISFX but BMDLC05TeleportOutISFX, as well as it's not DLC05TeleportInISFX but BMDLC05TeleportInISFX. Sorry about that...

skittered:

Sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about, since I'm script noob. The initial script was made by Mktavish...

Mktavish:

Maybe it's not working for you because I actually copy/pasted in this thread the wrong script. As you may already know, I'm using my custom IMODs, so it's not DLC05TeleportOutISFX but BMDLC05TeleportOutISFX, as well as it's not DLC05TeleportInISFX but BMDLC05TeleportInISFX. Sorry about that...

skittered:

Sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about, since I'm script noob. The initial script was made by Mktavish...

Ahh ... that is my problem then ... I should have seen that ... doh!

I guess what I was seeing then , was why you decided you wanted to reverse the IMOD ?

Skittered just means to adjust the timer checks. Like use "If Timer >= 2.5 or 1.75" for example ... if the IMOD's were not lining up correctly. But you had already done the timer adjusting for your custom IMOD's.

Edited by Mktavish

Guys, now I got another problem:

While teleporting within a cell works perfectly, when I try to teleport to a different cell, the sound plays too early. But what is even more unwanted is the fact that after teleportation process I cannot move - it looks like EnablePlayerControls don't work as it should. :facepalm:

It's more likely a case of the Trigger and it's script instance being specific to the starting cell. What you probably need to do is track it with a small quest in order to be able to tell when the new cell is finished loading so that you can play the required sound and FX and re-enable the player controls once that's done.

Are you using that line I added for changing cells ?

If GetInSameCell != 1

Play sound

IMOD ISFX

Set Timer to Timer + GetSecondsPassed

If Timer >= 6

EnablePlayerControls

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Or how ever that would fit into skittered's script ? Guess will need them to decide where to use that line since I'm a bit vague on the inner workings of that script structure.