It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

Amy followed in her car, the scenery was soothing, and her mind was rife with thoughts as she looked around. As they arrived, The model was quite entranced, she was expecting just a shed, but there it was, a large, beautiful, old house. It had to be centuries old at least, and it was certainly very attractive. Amy liked old buildings, as her estate back in England was a large, gothic mansion set behind trees, with many acres of land around, nothing but little villages and farms for company. As she exited her ferrari, she smiled at July and commented "I never knew you had a thing for big old manors, i love them personally, and this place is so... well nice."

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

July unlocked the doors and glanced at Amy, smirking she replied. "I don't. This isn't my house. Me and my..." she paused for a moment. Maybe she should tell her friends that she had a brother? She never told any of them, anything about her life before she had met them or became a hunter, only that demons killed her loved ones.

"I only lived here for a while." The huntress finally continued and walked inside.

The house wasn't as dusty and dirty as she expected it to be. Someone else must have stayed here. "There's a devil's under the mat." She said referring the mat at the entrance. Many doors and window sills have them but not all." July could not remember which were unmarked but she knew that some were not marked.

The huntress headed towards the room in the back of the house. "The bedrooms are on the second floor." She said pointing at the stairs that led to the second floor. She took a quick right from the stairs, where the room she was looking for was.

It was a medium sized room with a fireplace, many bookshelves by the walls filled with books, a table which was also covered in books, a leather couch by the window an old radio and a guitar. The huntress dumped the bag she carried on the couch and sighed heavily. Welcome home...

The slenderman heard what she said, he growled, then quickly stopped as he realised he was unseeable, not unhearable. He wouldn't be able to walk inside the house for fear of being trapped every few steps. He would have to be careful if he went inside, them damn hunters could have hidden more traps under other things.

Raven looked around, her boots thudding on the hardwood, "Nice place. Reminds me of my grandparents' house, before Vance torched it. Speaking of which, you think we can trap him here?"

Wester wasn't thrilled about setting up shop in a hunter's house, but figured that he was safer with them than he was out on his own. He kept his pose relaxed. However, he felt uneasy. There had been an odd scent on the air for quite a long time now, he even caught a whiff of it way back at the demon's hotel. He couldn't place it, but it set his hair on edge.

Then he heard a growl...just barely.

It sounded muffled, but unmistakably inhuman. Of course, being essentially a dog, it wasn't another dog, either. If he was a wolfhound his ears would have shot right up. Whether the others heard it or not he didn't know. He looked uneasily out one of the windows.

"I think there's something outside..." He muttered audibly. "Unnatural. Not human, not a dog, not a werewolf. I think we'd better keep our weapons ready." He added, the volume of his voice rising to a regular level. He hoped the others weren't suspicious of him. His senses were superior to theirs, at least when it came to smell and hearing, and being hunters they could easily pick up on that.

Slenderman heard one of them talking. With his degree of accuracy this one clearly had good senses. Still, it wouldn't matter, the best course of action would be to wait now. He would need to survey this one more, something about it was clearly supernatural. It wasn't another demon. Could It be a monster of some kind?

• 3 weeks later...

July nodded. "I think we could trap Vance here. I hope it won't destroy the house."

She listened to what Wester said. "I guess we should get rid of it then." The huntress glanced at the others and with her pistol ready opened the doors outside and look around.

July couldn't see anything but it wasn't like the monster just gonna show itself.

The slenderman looked at the huntresses as they drew weapons, no way he could fight them if it came to that. He could get into the house, but even then he could step onto another of their traps whilst following them. It seemed he wasn't going in, so prehapes he could draw them out? It was a stretch, but he was already at a number disadvantage, it wasn't a good idea to fight in that trapped house either, not until he knew where everything was. The slenderman calmly turned and walked away from the house. He found that adult mortals had a thing about young children, maybe he could use one of them to draw them out.