⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

Jennie shook her head.

"Nah, haven't been long. We were actually worried for a moment that you left without us." Jennie smiled faintly.

Anderson got out of his car, gesturing to Wester to stay put, and walked towards July, his cassock blowing around him in a breeze. He looked down at the huntress, and said,

"Well, lass. It looks like ye be the one who is leading here, are ye? Well, I'm ready to follow yer lead." Anderson nodded and got back into his car.

Jennie remembered something, and fished out a crinkled envelope in her coat pocket, and read the second paper within. It was written by a different hand than her uncle, and looked like he had stashed it in at the last moment.

"To my beloved Amy, If you are reading this, then I either failed to find you, or I'm dead. I hope it was a good and honorable death, and not over something stupid. Now, I know you rejected it before, but I hope that, if not for yourself, but for me you take that sword. The heart of a trickster will point the way, remember. Well, my heart points towards you, and so that sword is yours, it is fate, or destiny. As it was destiny for you and I to meet on that fateful day, or for me to fall in love with you. The sword has been left with Whistler, with the request that he get it to you at some point. I remember him mentioning a niece, so if he's dead, ask her. Remember, Amy. I love you. Sarah the Trickster."

Jennie sighed and looked around for Amy, she needed to give this letter to her, and she now knew what that sword was in the trunk of her car.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amy pulled up near July's car, and killed the engine. She slowly got out of the car, her heels clicking on the ground as she did so. She shut the door on the Ferrari. She remembered something, and leant over the door, reaching for her bag, she pulled out her Cigarette case, and carefully took out a Yves Saint Laurent cigarette. She walked over to where everyone was talking, the cigarette in her teeth, unlit so far.

Jennie saw that Amy had arrived, and called out,

"Amy! Can you meet me over by the trunk of my car for a moment please?" Jennie made her way to the trunk of her car, passing the letter from "Sarah" to Amy on her way past towards her car. Once at the car, she unlocked the trunk, and popped open the compartment in the bottom of her trunk and dug through until she found the long wooden box within. Unlocking it with a small key around her neck, she opened it, revealing a sword in a scabbard, polished, and repaired, with an image of the way Amy used to look before she lost all the weight, in a heart on the cross guard of the sword.

"Sure thing honey." Amy replied, and she begun walking over to the back of the car, as she went, she lit the cigarette, and the initial smoke bellowed out around her, she walked through it, and unfolded the letter, her face's expression slowly descending into one of sadness, yet there was happiness in knowing Sarah never forgot about her. She finished the letter just as she reached Jennie and the car, looking dumbstruck for a moment. She gazed down a Jennie and the sword and managed to utter "Is that..."

Jennie lifted the sword out of the box, and unsheathed it, with a flash of light from some unknown source, she surmised it to be of the trickster's doing, the sword parted from it's scabbard, and glowed faintly in her hands.

"Yes, it is your sword. I present it once more to you." She sheathed it, and passed the sword to Amy.

Tears welled in Amy's dark brown eyes, escaping there corners in a gentle trickle, She smiled as Jennie handed her the ornate blade, which seemed to almost glow angelically, Amy looked it over and saw her image in the centre of the cross-guard, she smiled slightly and muttered "I love you too." Although she had moved on from Sarah, there was still a place in Amy's heart that would forever be filled for the Trickster. Amy still held her cigarette in her teeth as it burnt, and she held the sword in one hand. It was as light as a feather surprisingly, and sharp as a razor, it's disuse had certainly not tarnished it, and it's heavenly gifts meant it would cause more harm to Demons and other beings. "Jennie... Thank you, for showing me this letter... for giving me back a little fragment of the old me." The Supermodel remarked, leaning down and embracing Jennie in a friendly hug, She sheathed the blade, and put it in it's case, which she closed, and held under her arm.

Raven had followed the group, her lips set in a thin line as she occasionally glanced in the rearview mirror...as if expecting Vance to pop out of nowhere. The last few years of being on the run had threatened to turn her normal alert nature into flat-out paranoia.

She pulled up close behind Amy's Ferrari just in time to see the supermodel sheathing a glittering blade. Raven killed the engine of the Mustang and got out, striding up beside Amy and Jennie, "That thing again?"

Wester got out of the car.

"What's with the weapon over there? Looks like it has some emotional weight with these people." He asked.

Jennie turned to Wester, and smiled, extending a hand for a handshake.

"Ah, hello! Are you one of Anderson's friends? Pleasure to meet you, I'm Jenassa, but you can call me Jennie. The sword comes from a Dragon's layer, it was a sacred blade, consecrated to kill any supernatural creature. Legend said, according to my Uncle, that it was either wielded or created by an Archangel. Whether or not that's true is unknown. When I saw it first, it wasn't as nice and shiny and light as it is now. It was old, and battered and worn. I guess at some point a woman that my Uncle had known named Sarah, who was a Trickster, had fallen in love with Amy over here. At some point, before she was killed, she used her demi-godly powers to restore the blade, wrote a letter to Amy, and placed a graven image of Amy on the cross-guard of the sword over there. Now, it's restored, made to be lighter in the hands of the one meant to wield it, and flashes dramatically when drawn by anyone. It also now glows, probably just an effect added by Sarah. It's been returned to Amy, and now once everyone's ready, we're going to get going on our way to Maine." Jennie removed the gold chain and key from her neck, and handed it to Amy.

"That's yours now. It's the key to the box. Now, stash that thing, and lets get going, shall we?" Jennie slammed shut her trunk, after closing the weapons compartment, and locked it, getting back into her car and gunning the motor.

Anderson got back into his car, agreeing,

"Aye, lass! I suggest we get moving as soon as we possibly can! I don't like to linger on the side of the road! Something may take the time to sneak up on us, aye?" He restarted the engine, and refastened his seat belt.

"Wow, that's quite a weapon. Quite a history to go with it, too." Wester, responded, facsinated. Of course he was uncomfortable about the fact that it could kill him as easily as it could kill a regular human, but this was not communicated in body language at all. He accepted Jennie's handshake.

Wester sat down in Anderson's car. "Always wanted to go on a road trip. Here's my chance."

Edited by Flipout6