Last Effort to Recruit Scripter for Project

jcdenton2012

Normally, I don't beg, but my efforts to recruit a scripter onto a rather big project that I've been working on have... well... entirely failed. Therefore, I am making one last and final effort. The project is quite large and will feature numerous quests. I can field the design work easily and indeed have many areas already completed. The basic idea is for an Enclave Combat Mission mod where you work for them as a mercenary. I have looked into asking cluegiver and otellino for help, but one has real life issues which are waaay more important and the later hasn't responded. To put it bluntly, I need help, and this is my last request for help. On the off-chance someone is interested just leave a reply and I'll contact you in private with numerous download links to resources that I am hording. Most likely, I am anticipating that I won't receive any assistance, in which case I will be uploading the Aircraft Carrier, Hanscom Airforce Base, and Raven Rock tomorrow. Subsequent asset packs from this project will follow suit as I complete them in sequence. This will include, but not be limited to: Hanger 18, Empire City, and The Citadel. I will also; of course, cancel the Enclave mod.

Thank you for your time. :happy:

Damn that is sad. Did you try it on various discords? There seems to be the most communication about for these days.

otellino would have been my first suggestion, too because of his enclave mod.

Did you contact DarkClawRaven? He made the UIF mod, maybe he'd be interested to help

I didn't try DarkClawRaven, but honestly... it doesn't matter anymore. You might have noticed that I was true to my word. Today all three of those files I said that I would release to the public were released to the public. I also tried both cluegiver and otellino. Cluegiver has some personal life stuff going on right now that is waaay more important. Otellino never replied, despite me waiting two weeks to see if he would. Not spiteful about it or anything. Scripters usually have their own pet projects in my personal experience.

Lolz, preaching to the choir here. I have 4 major cities I built for Fallout New Vegas that I released as resources. Some even with navmeshing and a full LOD. Nobody ever used them for anything. There is a 95% chance that those files I just released will never even be used. Hell... nobody even gave them a thumbs up.

Here is my thums up! I really like your creations, especially the bomber. But i also doubt, that somebody will use them. Assets like that are needed for a story driven (mini) DLC, but there is still so many other things to do and add, not only scripting. Maybe assets like that are 10-20% of the overall work.

Also your creations are really big, maybe a little bit to big for the crowed commonwealth. I did build an airport on spectacle island with a runway covering the whole island. https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/1151/images/15939-0-1467559208.jpg

But this is just enough for a stingray bomber. There is no more room to place a bomber of that size i guess. I had in mind to build a submarine base for 2-3 Yangtze boats, but also gave up as the model of the Yangtze is just to big.

Those big assets show the limitations and inconsistency of the scaling of the world of Fallout 4.