[Tutorial] Tweaking RPG Parameters

Xylozi

I am trying to change some values in the rpg_param file, and I just cant get it to work.

I have made a pak file, with the edited rpg_param.xml file, added a 0 byte rpg_param.tbl file. These files are in the path Libs/Tables/rpg. The pak gets opened, but doesn't seem to have any affect.

halp!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Has anything super important changed in the 1.9.5 regarding the information in the original post here? If not, I assume I can just emulate these instructions to get the desired changes I want that old & broken mods are failing to do now? Thanks in advance for any response to my response on this archaic goldmine of a post. ;-)

• 3 months later...

Stat/skill Cap was set to 80 and I cheated level 80 on all perks and stats. Horses flee from me. Some horses flee if cap is above 83, for example Sir Hans and Hanush horses. But horse, that given to you by Bernard, running away. If cap set above 44 horses starting to flee from player. I wanted to play with 80 for stats and 60 for skills cap but I cant due to this issues. Is there a way to fix this?

UPD: skill cap can be set to 99 and horses will not flee from player.

Edited by xxxRustamxxx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...