Morrowind Overhaul problems

MisterFree

Hello everyone,

I just installed the Morrowind Overhaul mod, and it works great! At this moment I just have two minor gripes with the mod, and was hoping anyone could help me with these. Before I installed the mod, I was able to put readied arrows back in the quiver by pressing F, but since I installed the mod I can't do this anymore. Furthermore, It seems that the worldmap has completely resetted, and seems to be completely unexplored, while the smaller map still recognizes all the places I've been. These are the only tiny problems I've encountered so far. I hope someone is able to help me!

Hello everyone,

I just installed the Morrowind Overhaul mod, and it works great! At this moment I just have two minor gripes with the mod, and was hoping anyone could help me with these. Before I installed the mod, I was able to put readied arrows back in the quiver by pressing F, but since I installed the mod I can't do this anymore. Furthermore, It seems that the worldmap has completely resetted, and seems to be completely unexplored, while the smaller map still recognizes all the places I've been. These are the only tiny problems I've encountered so far. I hope someone is able to help me!

Welcome to Nexus! :D

What overhaul mod are you talking about? :confused:

The only overhaul mods I am aware of is Morrowind Rebirth and MGSO.