PS4, Crysis 3, AC3+MORE!

SubjectProphet

A picture was also randomly posted with the 1.5 patch post of Facebook and randomly posted alone again today. It features a robed man standing in front of a wooden wall with text on it, and it's outside in a grassy terrain due to the green trees in the background.

That's some concept art that was released over a year ago...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh they really can't get rid of used games, its nearly impossible if they are still going the way of Disks, witch i hope they are..

Its impossible.

Edited by Thor.

Meh they really can't get rid of used games, its nearly impossible if they are still going the way of Disks, witch i hope they are..

Its impossible.

They could always make each disk have a redeemable key just like MMO's do :tongue: .

Hmm unless they are going the way of pc games, like the cd key..

But most of he pc games could be used and used several times do to the key, its more like a finger print that you own the disk.

Edited by Thor.

idk. this whole next gen isnt starting off to well with all these rumors. no used games anymore, no backwards compatibility. those two alone are FLIPPING HUGE.

i dont want things to go the way of downloadable only. i dont want CD keys and Online Passes. i want to be able to trade games im done with in, and get new games/store credit from them. i wanna be able to trade/borrow with friends. i want to be able to buy a used game and still go online. i want to be able to play my favorite games from my PS3 on my PS4.

[rant]

a recent topic in gaming has been if Used Games hurt gaming. of course gamers dont think so and publishers do. personally. what i think hurts gaming, is Competitive Multiplayer. i think many devs/publishers are adding CM to their games to try and get that CoD market, or that market that needs to having pissing contests with everyone else. and in some cases (not all) it can hinder the single player. i personally think that multiplayer should come as a downloadable DLC. and i think games should drop to $40 because of it. that way i can buy a game for its single player and only its single player and not pay for half the game im never going to play. also as a PS3 player, i love to try and get trophies and platinums (getting all trophies) but with many games having online trophies, platinums become much harder for me to get. mostly because i dont enjoy online multiplayer. and also, many times i dont get a game right away, and many times, by the time i buy a used game, the online is dead, making it impossible for me to get those trophies and the platinum. if Multiplayer were a DLC, the trophies wouldnt count towards the main game and its platinum.....i also think instead of only worrying about throwing on a Competitive Multiplayer, more Devs should focus on trying to add in Coop. Coop games are few and far between, and good Coop games are even more sparse. Coop will sell, but no, there is no way to have leaderboards with Coop and say your better then every one else and blah. just my opinion

[/rant]

Edited by hoofhearted4

I know what you mean hoofhearted. Games are replacing story lines which would come together well and make you think with mindless on the rails shooters which you can beat in under 5hrs and multiplayer. I loved all the local co-op games on the PS2 where you could have a friend or relative over and just enjoy it, but even with the 360 and PS3 those titles are not to common. It is unfortunate that the game industry is going this way :( . Even with Skyrim, as much as I like it, the game feels really toned down compared to Morrowind. It is far too easy and weapons and armor have been simplified beyond belief.

I'm very tempted to skipping out on this new gen of Consoles, maybe except the wii u, they say they are bringing back all of the good old games like Fzero, Eternal Dakness, and "Starfox" witch is still owned by nintendo. "Insight witch had the same quality as"rare". Its now owned by Microsoft :sad:

Come to think of it Fzero was truly ahead of its time.Makes Wipeout HD look outdated. Especially it was at 60fps and the sense of speed was better then Wipeout.

Edited by Thor.

I still will like the 64 F-Zero the most. It was great for its time and I still find it makes the heart race when you almost fall off big blue, those fractions of a second where you try to steer back onto the pipe to avoid falling :laugh: . I will probably skip out on all the next gen consoles, though if the new handhelds go cheap I may pick one of them up. Probably would be the Nintendo one since I am a huge fan of the 2d Castlevania games.

i cant say ill skip out on the next gen consoles, as im mainly a console gamer, but i wont be getting one day one. if they truely arnet backwards compatible, then it wont be until my Ps3 died (knock on wood)...i have one of the original 80gb Ps3s too, so im already amazed at how long its lasted. hopefully it will last a long time yet