The Secret World

mythicdawnmaster

OOC: Is this guy working with the Illuminati or not?

" Call me Ray. I'm a journalist and author I came to see what happened, I'm just looking around to find anything suspicious." He said shaking his hand. The analyst found out all the information they needed, the time, the bullet, the distance and some footprints.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Is this guy working with the Illuminati or not?

" Call me Ray. I'm a journalist and author I came to see what happened, I'm just looking around to find anything suspicious." He said shaking his hand. The analyst found out all the information they needed, the time, the bullet, the distance and some footprints.

OOC; Technically no, but yes, but no, but yes... try a paradox... who's the analyst? Ray?

"You sound french." Freeman said "I had a friend who was french, he was a nice guy to. You can go if you want to. We'll be taking the body, so there won't be much to see" He walked out of an earshot and contacted the director

The director spoke with Freeman "Yes. I'll speak with our employer, see if I can get a clear definition on those orders... no I don't know why our client cares about this, but I'll find out. Not right now, save it for later" The director picked up his phone and tried to redail the woman he had got his contract from earlier

Edited by Brutii

OOC: Amateur analyst yes.

Raymond put on some gloves, took the bullet that had pierced the woman's head and put it in a bag. He tried to listen to what the man was saying but didn't really hear every word. He saw where the car had hit and noticed there was more than two people here.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

Moriarty had improved his security and was using a changing ip adress. He decided to test the new system. He hacked into the mainframe and put a smiley face as a distraction while he turned off the sucrity of the mainframe. He then turned of the lights in london to spell J.M if they could use a map properly. Edited by Meciathe

Logan almost reached the address, but he remembered that his shirt was still soaked in blood. He was passing a house complex, all the houses looked fairly nice, and most of the driveways were empty. He walked over to the first house that didn't have any cars parked in the driveway and looked through the windows, the whole house was dark and he didn't see any dogs. Logan opened the fence to the back yard, where he found a trowel, he continued to look around outside of the house until he saw a basement window, he kneeled over and jammed the trowel into the window, breaking the lock. He opened the window as quietly as he possibly could, and crawled inside.

The basement was really clean, it seemed someone slept down here. However, he didn't see a dresser anywhere. He continued to look around but to his avail, there wasn't any clothes around. He climbed the stairs and opened the basement door, which led straight into the laundry room. Perfect. He opened the washer first, to find it was empty, same as the dryer. Logan couldn't see that well, but he didn't want to flip on a light, just in-case anyone was home. He felt around until it seemed like he found the clothes bin, and he shuffled around. He was frustrated that he couldn't see what he was doing, then he remembered he had a lighter in his back pocket. He pulled out the lighter, and lit it. Now that he could see, he was looking through the bin of a bunch of girly teenager clothes. He looked around and couldn't find anything better. He was going to have to leave the laundry room.

As he opened the door, the creaking of the door echoed through the house. Now Logan was paranoid, if anyone was home, they knew he was in here.

"Mom? Dad?" He heard a female voice call out.

Logan panicked, and quickly hid on a wall, opposite of the stair case. The lights flip on and now Logan was out in the open. The girl walked right past him, she was about 16 or 17 years old, He reached out and put his hand over her mouth. The girl tried to get out of his grasp, but she knew it was useless.

"I'm not here to hurt you, I just want some clothes then I'll leave. Understand?" Logan said,

The girl nodded and Logan and the girl walked upstairs. "Where's your parents bedroom?" Logan asked, and the girl pointed to the door on his left. As he entered the room and flipped on the lights, he saw the dresser. "Okay, I'm going to move my hand away from your mouth, don't scream and just sit on the bed." Logan said, and the girl nodded. He slowly took his hand away and the girl did what he asked. Logan walked over to the dresser and pulled the first shirt that looked like it would fit him, he took off his bloody shirt and put the new shirt on, the girl looked in horror as she finally noticed what her kidnapper looked like. The shirt was a little big, but it would have to do. He grabbed a baseball cap that was sitting on the door frame of the closet door. He walked over to the bedroom door and pullet out his wallet, and put 50 bucks down. "I broke the lock on the basement window, that should cover it." Logan said as he left the room hastily, and left the house through the front door.

He continued to walk toward the address again, hopefully that girl won't call the cops on him.

OOC: Amateur analyst yes.

Raymond took the bullet that had pierced the woman's head and put it in a bag. He tried to listen to what the man was saying but didn't really hear every word. He saw where the car had hit and noticed there was more than two people here.

Freeman grabbed Raymond, slowly drawing a pair of handcuffs "Nice and easy son, your under arrest for tampering with evidence. You can either come without a struggle, or you can come with a bullet in you. Which will it be?" The other mercs turned, holding their weapons

The mercs dumped Moriaty into a 'virtual world' and he was going through useless things, the man who was doing this probably thought the lights were doing what he wanted, but they were continuing normally

"He's using a changing IP address"

"Anything you can do?"

"I can attempt to find around about where the signal is coming from... it's not as accurate and your'll probably have blocks to go through, but it's the best I can do"

Edited by Brutii

Victoria looked at her phone, she picked it up and put it to her ear. "Yes?" She said.

"Your contract is mad, I have no parameters or anything! What do you mean silenced? How much am I getting paid? When am I getting paid? Exactly how do you want me to make a gunshot wound look like an accident?" The director said "Do you want body bags or people to just be quiet?"

Freeman began to handcuff Raymond "You were taking it, thats tampering with evidence" Freeman said, he was right, tampering with a crime scene like that was illegal

Edited by Brutii