BodySlide and Outfit Studio- using it on vortex

wpkaverage

Was that a change made recently? Do they stop supporting older versions? My NMM has been fine the entire time I've been using it up until this started happening yesterday, and I haven't messed with any of my settings or updated in a while.

Due to some UK law about HTTP vs HTTPS the last version of NMM on this site doesn't work with the site anymore.

You need at least 0.65.2, but I would recommend the latest version, because I think it can now handle large mods, and ESL files

Ahh okay, thank you! I didn't know lol. Also, thanks for telling me which settings I needed to change on the newest version; you were a big help and I've got it working again. Really appreciate it! :)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is now 10/10/18.. just now try'n out vortex...i find no excess to bodyslide i dwn loaded via vortex at the bottom of my Dashboard page...??

No its the same for me. I know old post but if that's been fixed please link.

you need to use the ADD TOOL function on the dashboard.

Read the section in the built in knowledge base in Vortex called TOOL SETUP: BODYSLIDE AND OUTFIT STUDIO

It shows you step by step how to do it.

People really need to start reading the knowledge base, it's there for a reason.

that is just the same thing as the GIF that is in the forum string. there is no caliente or bodyslide folder in my data folder

I installed Body Slide with vortex but there is no bodyslide directory (in this case FO4) like it does in the GIF.

If there isn't a directory, it sounds like Vortex didn't deploy.

Whenever you install a mod (or finished installing mods, if you're installing multiple), make sure to hit the "Deploy Mods" button that shows up in the "Mods" section of Vortex (oh, and have the mods as Enabled instead of Disabled. Some people forget to do this for some reason). This way, you can be sure that Vortex will create the appropriate links, and as such, the game will load everything, along with tool links being generated in the game folder.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm having a different problemm when o try to add bodyslide as a tool for vortex it keep saying "failed to run tool" i know the reason is bodyslide exe is missing and i have downloaded the mod via vortex and manually and its still missing

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...