Dealing with LL Inject scripts inside BSA

So i decided to make a LL merged patch on my new playthrough for mods i'm currently using and ditch the script LL injection completely (cause its a bit too much on some mods.. finding same weapon everywhere by amount of 2-3 is a bit immersion breaking)

So my question is.. what to do with LL Scripts that are packed in BSA files?

Is it safe if i just delete the LL Inject quest record from the .esp files and leave the scripts inside BSA alone. They won't cause any harm?

I would really like to avoid unpacking/repacking the BSA or throwing everything into loose files and delete the BSA's

Your best bet would be to open the ESP and delete the LL injector quest... That way you can leave the ba2 alone... The script will still exist, but the mod will no longer use it...

It's hard to balance the LL with a single mod, because you balance it against the vanilla LL... So I usually think: There are 5 outfits, in the vanilla list, and 5 in mine... I want it to be one of mine 4 out of 5 times, so I will add my 5 outfits 4 times to the LL...

But then mod nr 2 completely overhauls the vanilla LL and exchanges de vanilla 5 outfits for 5 of theirs... The user will want mine and the other mod's outfits on a 50-50 basis, but mine will still be used far more often...

So in your case, you can do the quest deletion... You can also change the amount of times a LL is injected... Most people will use a general script that is defined in the script properties within the quest itself... So you could also just go in and reduce the amount of times the LL is injected to 1...

Hmmm what? I made a merged patch esp on bottom of the load order that all my currently installed mods use the items are just added once per leveled list because they all use same leveled list they don't override each other. Works fine and its balanced the way i wanted it when i was testing it.

I was just wondering if i can leave the inactive LL scripts or do i have to delete them

but its ok i know now that inactive LL scripts in BSA can be safely ignored and no further action is required besdie deleting the LL quest.

Thx for the reply anyways.