Vortex Issue - Downloads Won't Work

DefaultSettings

Does this happen when you try to use the "Mod Manager Download" button? Also, what version of Vortex are you using?

If you are using the Mod Manager Download feature and the problem persists, then you may want to use the "Manual Download" button to get your game up and running.

Follow these steps:

1. Click on "Manual Download" and follow the prompts to download the mod to a location of your choice on your computer.

2. Drag and drop the mod file into the "Drop File" box at the bottom of the Vortex mod page.

3. When the message "Never Installed" appears next to the mod in the Vortex status bar, click on the message to install the mod.

Note that using manual download in the above procedure is not the same as manual installation, which can be a very intimidating process. Although the mod is manually downloaded, it's Vortex that installs the mod, just as it does in the case of Mod Manager Download.

Does this happen when you try to use the "Mod Manager Download" button? Also, what version of Vortex are you using?

If you are using the Mod Manager Download feature and the problem persists, then you may want to use the "Manual Download" button to get your game up and running.

Follow these steps:

1. Click on "Manual Download" and follow the prompts to download the mod to a location of your choice on your computer.

2. Drag and drop the mod file into the "Drop File" box at the bottom of the Vortex mod page.

3. When the message "Never Installed" appears next to the mod in the Vortex status bar, click on the message to install the mod.

Note that using manual download in the above procedure is not the same as manual installation, which can be a very intimidating process. Although the mod is manually downloaded, it's Vortex that installs the mod, just as it does in the case of Mod Manager Download.

Yes, it happens when I use the 'NMM' button. I'm using Vortex 0.15.1.

I'll try the steps you outlined and get back to you.

In the game settings under "Downloads," have you enabled "Download with Manager?" That's something I forgot to ask you in my initial reply.

Yes, I did, but that didn't make it work.

I am now using the steps you gave in the previous post. They work perfectly. Thank you very much.

• 4 months later...