Trace Log Error Nexus Mod Manager

bigboyboze

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I fixed the problem guys! The problem is that the Nexus Mod Manager has become a hidden or read only file. To fix this go to Computer/LocalDisk C/Users/Username/AppData/Local In the local file find the Black_Tree_Gaming folder.Right click on the folder and click properties and uncheck read only and hidden then click apply. Have it applied to all files. There ya go!

Note: if you cant find any of the files they may be hidden. To fix this, go to Control Panel / Appearance and Personalization / Folder Options / View then click the show hidden files and apply.

Hope this helped!

Edited by IxSITHxI

I fixed the problem guys! The problem is that the Nexus Mod Manager has become a hidden or read only file. To fix this go to Computer/LocalDisk C/Users/Username/AppData/Local In the local file find the Black_Tree_Gaming folder.Right click on the folder and click properties and uncheck read only and hidden then click apply. Have it applied to all files. There ya go!

Note: if you cant find any of the files they may be hidden. To fix this, go to Control Panel / Appearance and Personalization / Folder Options / View then click the show hidden files and apply.

Hope this helped!

You sir, are my hero :"3

Hope this helped!

I've done everything you said to do and when I launch NMM I still get the message that says the trace log has been created and such. If you could help it would be much appreciated! This however is like my third time re-installing this trying to get it to work. Would you suggest moving NMM to a different location?

-AGhostDogg10

Edited by AGhostdogg10

I've done everything you said to do and when I launch NMM I still get the message that says the trace log has been created and such. If you could help it would be much appreciated! This however is like my third time re-installing this trying to get it to work. Would you suggest moving NMM to a different location?

-AGhostDogg10

Hmmm when I figured out how to fix this I had to first read the changelog. It had told me that the Black_Tree_Gaming folder was hidden or read only or something. Perhaps for you it is a different folder. Post the changelog here and i'll see if I can figure out the issue.

Also where do you have NMM installed, and are you running Win 7

Edited by IxSITHxI

I unchecked the read-only and hidden but when I go to properties it has the READ-ONLY BOX CHECKED PLZ HELP s.o.s

Are you unable to uncheck it or does it go back to being checked when you uncheck and close the window?